• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 State of Origin

Late reaction to the game as I went to bed straight after fulltime and had to work today. But my word, what an insane, bizzare night of Origin that was! I simply couldn't believe what I was watching. Just nuts at that level, but hats off to NSW. They simply ran harder and tackled harder, Queensland were soft and the floodgates just opened.

Our Rabbitohs played extremely well and I'm particularly happy for Trell to put on a performance like that after so much chat. Well done lad.

Glad it's gone to a decider!! The stage is set for an epic.

Late reaction to the game as I went to bed straight after fulltime and had to work today. But my word, what an insane, bizzare night of Origin that was! I simply couldn't believe what I was watching. Just nuts at that level, but hats off to NSW. They simply ran harder and tackled harder, Queensland were soft and the floodgates just opened.

Our Rabbitohs played extremely well and I'm particularly happy for Trell to put on a performance like that after so much chat. Well done lad.

Glad it's gone to a decider!! The stage is set for an epic.

Sorry Callmack... but SOO is sucking the life out of so many teams its a joke.
Now Broncos have to fly to NZ without some SOO players and they are fighting for top 8 and dogs play sharks who dont have a single SOO Player but are in top 4 with easy as draw....
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark methinks!!

Now Broncos have to fly to NZ without some SOO players and they are fighting for top 8 and dogs play sharks who dont have a single SOO Player but are in top 4 with easy as draw....
When will this change to make it equitable for all teams?

SOO is a difficult equation. After the GF didn't really work. Removing the best players during Origen camp also sux. Working out the byes does my head in. Perhaps 3 x 1 week periods combined with 3 x reprounds and no nrl games. 1 after rnd 10, 1 after rnd 15 and 1 after rnd 20.

Back