• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Apparel and Merchandise

I got this jersey because it’s traditional

I also purchased the sater jersey and it’s also hooped and I like the old style

I got the new jersey and thought it looked awesome... however I usually buy a size up, but it was swimming on me! I got my old jersey out which is the same size in theory but is way smaller....

So I have returned it and am getting my normal size!

I think we are the most boring club when it comes to merch
Surely you jest. We’ve got a whole lifestyle range that deviates greatly from the regular stuff.

We’re a traditional club so a lot of our merch does get allotted into that design philosophy but every year there’s something different.

There’s a large variety of different clothing; hell we’ve got more than a lot of clothing brands would.

I don’t mind those discreet hoodies with the little rabbit. But the sizing is so odd that it turned me off buying anything else. The thing is a large and is oddly short (like a design/manufacturing issue level of short).

My go-to Souths gear is the war-time-era replica jersey from a few years back - green with a red V and white collar, no branding, and an original NSWRL Souths jersey from the late 80’s/early 90’s with no sponsors on it.

Give me more stuff without 100 business logos and rabbit ying yangs on it and I’m happy.

Latest posts

Back