• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Apparel and Merchandise

I compared the colours to my '68 jersey and they are not the same red and green, but close enough. I still find the MG logo too prominent for my liking so will stick with no advertising options (yes I know we need sponsorship, but I'm not going to wear it).

Love the return to fully hopped jerseys - almost think the black white alternate is redundant. Do like the look of the 2024 Captains Run jersey as well - but wonder if we really need a separate jersey for this purpose, along with the various training jerseys and tees and singlets…..

As for the shades of Red and Green debate the colour of the dye is one thing, how it looks on different jersey material will be variable - especially between the old heavy cotton machine weaves of the 50’s 60’s and the lighter poly cotton machine weaves of the late 70’s into the 80’s and then the newer grades of not natural fabrics they use these days, then the angle and type of the light on a given day will also impact how dark and how shiny it appears - but the dyes will be Cardinal Red and Myrtle Green unless otherwise stated.

Love the return to fully hopped jerseys - almost think the black white alternate is redundant. Do like the look of the 2024 Captains Run jersey as well - but wonder if we really need a separate jersey for this purpose, along with the various training jerseys and tees and singlets…..
Different outfits can have different sponsors. Kiwis can also buy it all = $$

Lachy with the Andrew Johns physique.

Yes that is a physique comparison only…

Back