• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Apparel and Merchandise

I must say I’m not as keen on the training t shirt

We’re getting closer.

Lose the additional sponsor crammed onto the lower back and the black shoulder sponsor boxes and I’m on board. :)

Looks good - not sure if it's an optical illusion or something but the red hoops seem thicker than normal. Don't hate it just not used to it

I've merged the threads so we can keep it all in the one place if that's allgood.

Oh man what a dayyyyyyy!!!! You guys know what I'm like when it comes to jerseys and I honestly have tears in my eyes seeing this officially revealed!!

It is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Everything a modern-day Souths jersey should be. I have been screaming out for this for years and the club has finally delivered! A far more traditional jersey and it just looks so clean!!!!

I'm gonna call it and say this is our best regular jersey of the modern era.

God I'm excited! Will be buying it tonight along with most of the training gear that's just dropped.

Day made! Let's gooooooo!!!!

I've merged the threads so we can keep it all in the one place if that's allgood.

Oh man what a dayyyyyyy!!!! You guys know what I'm like when it comes to jerseys and I honestly have tears in my eyes seeing this officially revealed!!

It is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Everything a modern-day Souths jersey should be. I have been screaming out for this for years and the club has finally delivered! A far more traditional jersey and it just looks so clean!!!!

I'm gonna call it and say this is our best regular jersey of the modern era.

God I'm excited! Will be buying it tonight along with most of the training gear that's just dropped.

Day made! Let's gooooooo!!!!
Sorry Callmack1 but that jersey is not myrtle green as promised and mentioned in the jersey description.

Really pleased that the club has reverted to full hoops but unfortunately recent members like yourself have missed a chance to own the traditional colours.

Have a look at the Sattler era videos and you’ll see a traditional cardinal and myrtle jersey. The torn rabbit jersey was myrtle green.

Yes, it’s a nice looking modern jersey but it’s certainly not cardinal and myrtle!!

Back