• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Apparel and Merchandise

I’m disappointed that the club has persisted with red and green and not reverted to our true colours - cardinal and myrtle.
I loved the 1960’s colours.
These days the brighter the better for TV!
I like cardinal and myrtle much better….
I agree. I’ve always held the opinion that the clubs colours should be sacrosanct. Cardinal and Myrtle are specifically stated as the official colours. I really don’t like to see the colours being played around with on an ad-hoc basis.
By all means add a black or white border or fill in but keep the primary colours unadulterated.

Anyone know much about the red and black training hats? Hopefully they're just not player-issued, they look great.

Different outfits can have different sponsors. Kiwis can also buy it all = $$
And a certain Kiwi has bought it all so far..... well, most of it anyway hahaha.

@Callmack1 when do the shorts come out isn’t it usually before Christmas?
Not sure bro. Just whenever they get stock really. I don't think there's any sort of time line.

Anyone know much about the red and black training hats? Hopefully they're just not player-issued, they look great.
I'd say you'll be able to buy them in time. They'd probably be what's considered our new 'media cap,' and they've always sold the media caps. They look really nice this year though aye?

My son is having his mother-in-law coming out from China and I wanted to get something a bit unusual, not the usual kangaroo teddy ( that is made in China anyway) so I am getting her, as a welcome gift, a Souths scarf and pin badge.

Unbroken except if a sponsor is in the way. Menulog logo is so jarring.

I really love the New Jersey but I must say those basketball style shorts are disgusting 🤢 & why has our logo gone American?? I really think the clubs sales will be down this season selling this crap. We seem to have gone from the best merchandise in the nrl to one of the worst 🙁 just because where’re playing in the US shouldn’t mean we change who we are. Promote who we are US don’t buy memberships. SSTID ❤️🐇💚

Last edited:
Looks like the basketball shorts are not just a Souths thing.
Saw an ad online it comes in the same format for all teams.

Copy and paste.

Did I ever mention how much I dislike our merchandise and overall merchandise strategy? 🤣

Latest posts

Back