• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

Saw a photo of Trell at Sea World with his family on Insta. He looks the slimmest I’ve ever seen looks like he’s lost about 12kg I barely recognised who it was.

Positive signs I think he’s taking it seriously.

WHY BENNETT WON’T BUDGE ON LATRELL

There is absolutely no chance Latrell Mitchell will start next season back playing in the centres under Wayne Bennett.

While some continue to debate whether he has the work rate or fitness levels to play to his potential in arguably the most demanding position in the modern game, what they are forgetting is the Rabbitohs already have a pretty handy centre pairing in Jack Wighton and Campbell Graham.

And with English recruit Lewis Dodd set to join Cody Walker in the halves, that leaves Mitchell staying at No 1.

What also can be guaranteed is that everyone including Mitchell will be in for a tough slog when the Rabbitohs return to training in November.

How Latrell responds to the hard work will be one of the big rugby league stories this summer.

WHY BENNETT WON’T BUDGE ON LATRELL

There is absolutely no chance Latrell Mitchell will start next season back playing in the centres under Wayne Bennett.

While some continue to debate whether he has the work rate or fitness levels to play to his potential in arguably the most demanding position in the modern game, what they are forgetting is the Rabbitohs already have a pretty handy centre pairing in Jack Wighton and Campbell Graham.

And with English recruit Lewis Dodd set to join Cody Walker in the halves, that leaves Mitchell staying at No 1.

What also can be guaranteed is that everyone including Mitchell will be in for a tough slog when the Rabbitohs return to training in November.

How Latrell responds to the hard work will be one of the big rugby league stories this summer.
Hi R21, I like many agree that Trell has to be our 1 given the following factors:
1. When fully fit, he is clearly our best 1
2. Not like we have heaps of contenders threatening his position
3. Signs are he is seriously addressing the fitness aspect
So injuries aside, he is lay down Miserere for the 1 spot.

Hi R21, I like many agree that Trell has to be our 1 given the following factors:
1. When fully fit, he is clearly our best 1
2. Not like we have heaps of contenders threatening his position
3. Signs are he is seriously addressing the fitness aspect
So injuries aside, he is lay down Miserere for the 1 spot.
Yes and he has shown before he can dominate many opponents with what he does it’s just about keeping him on the field and not off it suspended or injured. It’s about him being in the right mindset off the field too.

Trell knows he has to deliver in 2025 all talk about it will mean nothing if he doesn’t do it! If anyone is gonna get him firing consistently it’s Wayne. I’m confident Trell will have a big big year.

Latest posts

Back