• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2025 Positivity

Very keen to see what Wayne and the new high performance team can do for some of our underperforming/fringe players.

Hopefully our ideal backline can stay on the pitch with Latrell at 1, and our centre pairing in Jack Wighton and Campbell Graham forming a strong pairing. Not to mention Tyrone Munro with another year under his belt!

The halfback conundrum can be worrying but I’m very excited to see how Lewis Dodd transitions to the NRL. It seems like we’ve got a young, eager kid who has tasted success and is looking to test himself.

Excited to see Mamouzelos with his first real chance of solidifying the no.9 jersey, but also with someone like Humphries breathing down his neck.

The back row battle is looking interesting with the additions of Aitken and Schuster. They both provide unique styles and have plenty of upside. Tallis Duncan’s transition to the edge is exciting too.

Getting some injured fellas back on the field would be ideal too, specifically Mitchell, Graham, Jai Arrow, Lachlan Ilias and Junior Tatola. A new set of staff should do wonders for them.

Then you’ve got the young guys who had stepping stone seasons in 2025; Mamouzelos, Duncan, Munro, Jai Gray, Davvy Moale. They’re talented and they’re solidifying themselves as real NRL talent.

Very exciting but I won’t get my hopes up too high.

Think that the theme of this thread has really encapsulated it. Me Getting many ++++ vibes about 2025 and onwards here. Great 2 see.

Latest posts

Back