• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

TV Shows - Recommendation thread

Recently started watching the Aussie series "The Tourist", only 2 episodes so far, not sure we will continue with it but we did watch a great movie when rained in here in Brisbane from 1996 called "Stand By Me", it stars River Pheonix the brother of Jaquin , if you have fond memories of the mischief you got up to as a 12 year old boy you will love it, also "The Highwaymen" was good as well.

If any of you have an older relative who is a bit vague in their older years you will love this one, just an older guy who believes he has won 1 million dollars.

Mr Ed
Dragnet
Highway Patrol (The original B&W version with Broderick Crawford)
Father Knows Best
Leave It To Beaver
Dobie Gillis
Ozzie and Harriet
Original Twilight Zone
All In The Family
Ah Adam 12, Car 54 where are you?, Z Cars, Room 222

Actually Kung Fu with David Carradine was a good show as well.

The Big Valley
High Chaparral
Bonanza
The Untouchables
The Saint
Why Is It So (Prof Julius Sumner Miller)
The Phantom Agents
The Samurai

Actually Kung Fu with David Carradine was a good show as well.

The Big Valley
High Chaparral
Bonanza
The Untouchables
The Saint
Why Is It So (Prof Julius Sumner Miller)
The Phantom Agents
The Samurai
The first 4 were before my time. The Saint was my brother's favourite show. He was also a great fan of The Rolling Stones, over the Beatles.
But Phantom Agents and The Samuri were two of my most favourite. I actually had a Samauri Iga Ninja Costume. My boss and I would laugh about making star knives out of old Coke cans. Make mt blood chill to think of it.
Phantom Agents- clap hands and point. Carry the sword on your back as you run and hand onto it.
"we only use guns as a last resort'.
'Why is it so?' Brillant- why is that not shown in Science lessons now?
The original Astro Boy
Marine Boy
Gigantor

Here is a few to tweak the memories of the over 60s, hate to think how few would be alive today.
Circus boy starred Micky Dolenz from The Monkees along with the side kick of Rock Hudson in The Rockford Files.

Latest posts

Back