• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

TV Shows - Recommendation thread

Watched Shoresy this week. Enjoyed it.
Some great music grabs too.

Loved them all. I’ve even started binging Petticoat Junction and laughing my silly old head off
Ah all those- GREEN ACRES, THE BEVERLY HILBILLIES, GET SMART. Gee the US used to be able to laugh at themselves.

The British used to make great comedy, Father dear Father, Doctor in Charge, Please Sir, Two Ronnies, Steptoe and Son, Dick Emery, ect..

The British used to make great comedy, Father dear Father, Doctor in Charge, Please Sir, Two Ronnies, Steptoe and Son, Dick Emery, ect..
Steptoe and son. Funny- The old bloke was Paul MacCartney's grandfather and the Beatles would make the joke about how clean he was.

The fugitive.
Apparently the last episode where the one armed man was caught was one of the highest rating shows ever. I heard that people used to accost the actor who played the detective in the street, screaming at him to leave the fugitive alone.
Often movies that come from shows are pretty poor, but I thought the movie THE FUGITIVE was very good. I like Tommy Le Jones.

Apparently the last episode where the one armed man was caught was one of the highest rating shows ever. I heard that people used to accost the actor who played the detective in the street, screaming at him to leave the fugitive alone.
Often movies that come from shows are pretty poor, but I thought the movie THE FUGITIVE was very good. I like Tommy Le Jones.
Spoiler alert!

Mr Ed
Dragnet
Highway Patrol (The original B&W version with Broderick Crawford)
Father Knows Best
Leave It To Beaver
Dobie Gillis
Ozzie and Harriet
Original Twilight Zone
All In The Family

Watching this on 10Play.

Back