• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

TV Shows - Recommendation thread

'Why is it so?' Brillant- why is that not shown in Science lessons now?

They couldn't show it these days. By the time they worked out what gender the particles, atoms and neutrons were and what pronouns to use the show would be over.

Have we done movies yet? If not probably needs it's own thread.

Dont know if this has been put up yet , we are watching the Netflix series " Succession", really enjoyable and some say based loosely on the Murdoch families empire, Sarah Snook who plays the daughter is just fantastic, great actress.

I just finished watching Boy Swallows Universe on Netflix. It's excellent ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dont know if this has been put up yet , we are watching the Netflix series " Succession", really enjoyable and some say based loosely on the Murdoch families empire, Sarah Snook who plays the daughter is just fantastic, great actress.
Fantastic series. Could watch it again it was so good.

I am currently watching a Russian series by the name of Zukhov,about that bastard Stalin trying to exterminate the Russian General who helped win the war for the Allies big time!.
YeahI know left field stuff…..educational.

I am currently watching a Russian series by the name of Zukhov,about that bastard Stalin trying to exterminate the Russian General who helped win the war for the Allies big time!.
YeahI know left field stuff…..educational.
Talking about the Russian war WW2- there is a good movie on today called 'Sunflower' with Sophia Loren about the Italian soldiers in Russia. Very sad.

Back