• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 6: Rabbitohs v Sharks

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The question on everyone's lips... can JD pull a rabbit out of a hat?

The question on everyone's lips... can JD pull a rabbit out of a hat?
Sorry I don’t think so. I feel flat tonight I’ll be there with low expectations sadly I think we will get pumped and that we haven’t hit rock bottom yet.

Actually think we might go better without trell.
Yes, but with what team???

Gagai or Gray to fullback? If Wighton, then who plays centre?

I guess we're going to stick with our 7 but he did next to nothing against the Warriors? Or do we bite the bullet and rearrange the halves?

Yes, but with what team???

Gagai or Gray to fullback? If Wighton, then who plays centre?

I guess we're going to stick with our 7 but he did next to nothing against the Warriors? Or do we bite the bullet and rearrange the halves?
Ummm.

Maybe gray?
Honestly not even sure who we had lined up for trells usual half season missing.
I think I would be more inclined with gagai, considering from reports gray is more of a half?

Never seen wighton play fullback. Just remember him ripping us to threads from 5\8

The only way JD saves his job (If he’s not punted today), is if we beat Cronulla by 50.

JD will be gone during the bye, if not before.

It’s a shame, as I genuinely like the guy.

But he’s been given more than a chance to turn the ship around.

Anyway - I don’t know who Gagai pissed off on the trip to Las Vegas, but he has to come back into the side.

Thompson was slower than me, and we can’t afford him on the wing.

Gray
Munro
Wighton
Gagai
Milne
Walker
Hawkins
Burgess
Mamo
Moale
Koalo
Host
Murray
Cook
Tatola
Shaq
Duncan

Sharks coming off a bye after a win, i can't see how we get out of this without conceding 30+

And our only points come from LM so without him i don't see how we get out of this without a duck egg.

Jd has to assert his authority,Cookie and Koala were appalling and should be replaced.
The rot has set in with the NRL side.Duncan is affected everyone is affected.
Get rid of Mitchell sooner rather than later.
They go back to State Cup and play well?

what's the record score between the 2 teams?

I think that record is seriously under threat this weekend.

Latest posts

Back