• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 6: Rabbitohs v Sharks

I’ll be there mate with Dad in full voice as usual but I need help cmon Souths faithful SSTID through the good and God damn ugly like right now.
Other clubs and supporters want us to fail. And when we get outnumbered by bloody Warriors fans at a home game, we’re giving them what they want.

I’ll be there mate with Dad in full voice as usual but I need help cmon Souths faithful SSTID through the good and God damn ugly like right now.

Souths fans are only vocal if they're winning.

Go very quiet and things are shit and this is when they need to be loudest.

The small warriors section sound like they had us out numbered by a large margin.

The small warriors section sound like they had us out numbered by a large margin.
I try to get things going in bay 107 with @cmorrison9 but on the players tunnel side you could hear a pin drop even when playing well no noise no South Sydney chant to encourage the boys nothing only noise from the Burrow where Kempy does a great job.

That's patently false, mate.
I don’t hear anything coming from over that side apart from sometimes booing to try get a penalty. Last few years it’s been much quieter I don’t hear as much as I once did.

I try to get things going in bay 107 with @cmorrison9 but on the players tunnel side you could hear a pin drop even when playing well no noise no South Sydney chant to encourage the boys nothing only noise from the Burrow where Kempy does a great job.
yes we are dead silent over our side, I am sure you can tell 50+metres away :ROFLMAO:

Get your hand off it :rolleyes:

We made it through a finals series and were unlucky to lose to Penrith in the GF all without Mitchell, if a player was backing up Murray near the end we would have 22.

May find we go a little better without Mitchell against the Sharks, if Gray gives 100% that's all we can ask of the bloke.

Article in the SMH that supposedly Mitchell and his manager asked to front the club today after weekends carry on, we're certainly a club without leadership both on and off the field at the moment. Allowing players to have too much influence has been a disaster, took the Eels years to recover from the Hayne disaster and they still haven't won a comp since '86.

We made it through a finals series and were unlucky to lose to Penrith in the GF all without Mitchell, if a player was backing up Murray near the end we would have 22.

May find we go a little better without Mitchell against the Sharks, if Gray gives 100% that's all we can ask of the bloke.

Article in the SMH that supposedly Mitchell and his manager asked to front the club today after weekends carry on, we're certainly a club without leadership both on and off the field at the moment. Allowing players to have too much influence has been a disaster, took the Eels years to recover from the Hayne disaster and they still haven't won a comp since '86.
And hopefully latrell and hua manage are told toe the line or find a new club.

Article in the SMH that supposedly Mitchell and his manager asked to front the club today after weekends carry on,

The Roosters are concerned with losing Manu, Sua'li'i, Toops who is probably heading to England and Billy Smith who can find an injury in a water bed.

They will be asking about a potential early release for Trell.

yes we are dead silent over our side, I am sure you can tell 50+metres away :ROFLMAO:

Get your hand off it :rolleyes:
To be fair in that second half I think we were all silent. Well you couldn’t blame anyone for that with how we were playing. It was just so frustrating. Just seeing their body language out there.

The Roosters are concerned with losing Manu, Sua'li'i, Toops who is probably heading to England and Billy Smith who can find an injury in a water bed.

They will be asking about a potential early release for Trell.
Lets hope so,they can have the poisoned chalice back!

As an aside, and this is all hypothetical, if Trell went back to the Roosters, would Souths fans boo him?

Are there effect mics set up in the opposition bays at our home games?

There always seems to be a LOT more noise coming from those areas than you would expect with the amount of people seated there?

Back