• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 6: Rabbitohs v Sharks

Yet he was lauded by many in here for his game on Saturday 🤔
Why? He was very average. Even early, when he stepped and scored, he nearly tripped himself over running to the line.

From there, he got dominated in tackles, including a loose carry drop, spent time after every tackle on his haunches, tried to beat Shrek on the outside and was bundled into touch....

We're all calling for Gray and really, we don't have many other options. But we need to realise this kid is as raw for NRL that it gets. I look at a potential superstar like Jayden Campbell and how long it's taken him to get to where he currently is. He's still got major flaws in his game. Reece Walsh also took a while to get his game on. We cannot expect Gray to go out there and carve NRL sides up, we cannot expect him to take towering bombs or produce Edwards like stats. I just hope if he does come in he won't be hounded by fans over his errors and lose whatever confidence he's been accumulating in the lower grades.

Hopefully this week is the first game of our club's re-build. It may not be pretty or quick, but it needs to happen. As supporters we need to be patient and do our job too. So let's get to games and make sure that we do our bit to maintain sponsors/revenue.

That doesn't mean we need to be "happy clappers". Quite the opposite. We need to make our expectations heard as important stakeholders. But we can't hold the club to a standard that we don't demand of ourselves as supporters. So get out there on Saturday night, be loud and proud, and get up'm!

For mine, I don't see how any of the exec team that facilitated the replacement of an established coach, halfback, and captain with rookies in a single off-season keep their job. JD has to go, but he is a symptom of why we arrived here, and not the cause. What a mess...

Thommo caught the ball very well under pressure and scored a good try.
Better game than MIA!
Not hard!

Good chance we still get pumped but imagine if this was at Shark Park 😢😢

Hopefully this week is the first game of our club's re-build. It may not be pretty or quick, but it needs to happen. As supporters we need to be patient and do our job too. So let's get to games and make sure that we do our bit to maintain sponsors/revenue.

That doesn't mean we need to be "happy clappers". Quite the opposite. We need to make our expectations heard as important stakeholders. But we can't hold the club to a standard that we don't demand of ourselves as supporters. So get out there on Saturday night, be loud and proud, and get up'm!

For mine, I don't see how any of the exec team that facilitated the replacement of an established coach, halfback, and captain with rookies in a single off-season keep their job. JD has to go, but he is a symptom of why we arrived here, and not the cause. What a mess...
I’ll be there mate with Dad in full voice as usual but I need help cmon Souths faithful SSTID through the good and God damn ugly like right now.

Latest posts

Back