• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 6: Rabbitohs v Sharks

I think Cody is still not recovered from the injury that ruled him out of the all stars game at the start of the year and that’s what’s affecting his form
The story was that his pre season was interrupted (with the calf injury) so his fitness at the start of the year was behind where it should have been.

That might be an excuse for the first 2 games, but after 6 it wears a little thin. He has shown zero improvement in that time. He is still making the same dumb errors he was in game 1.

Its a massive problem because he has been the focus of our attack for 4 or 5 years now. Without him providing that spark we have little chance of putting the opposition under scoreboard pressure.

My question would be is it just a slump or is he just past it? If its a slump then its a mighty long one because its been going on for about 18 games now. I would suggest that if it continues for another half a dozen games we can safely assume he has just gotten old overnight.

To put it bluntly, I just can't be bothered and don't really have time to do a match report for this one. Everyone else has pretty much covered my thoughts and what I'd say anyway.

Just want to enjoy the bye week as the last few weeks have been insanely hectic.

Full team and player stats here,

Does anyone else feel like Tom single handedly kept us in the game last week?

If he isn’t there, I reckon the score gets ugly.
Absolutely, he had a huge impact on the game and showed why we need some bigger boppers again.

With the rule changes the club thought the game would speed up, and whilst it has - there's no replacement for size and intimidation in the front row.

Absolutely, he had a huge impact on the game and showed why we need some bigger boppers again.

With the rule changes the club thought the game would speed up, and whilst it has - there's no replacement for size and intimidation in the front row.
I reckon he’d fancy playing Cam McInnes every week. Spotted him with just about every run.

Problem with Tom is, he can be exploited just as easily in defence.

Latest posts

Back