• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 5: Rabbitohs v Warriors

Can anyone tell me how many minutes cheeks got last week? Seemed like the last 10.

If we are to waste a bench spot like that, wouldn't it be better to either blood someone, or have someone who is able to do more minutes?

He came on and played centre.

Got found out there

Can anyone tell me how many minutes cheeks got last week? Seemed like the last 10.

If we are to waste a bench spot like that, wouldn't it be better to either blood someone, or have someone who is able to do more minutes?
According to NRL site 9 minutes

He came on and played centre.

Got found out there

He was originally a centre.

Forced majeure really. AJ went off, and that pushed Tass out to the wing, and Chee Kam into the centre.

Pics released today show che cam in green today while others in red.

Normally red means playing and green not? Or so reserves also wear green?

Anyways I know some a frightened to debut Gray this round because The Warriors a big side but I think his size, speed and footwork would be an asset due to the warriors size and would trouble them in attack

RTS, CNK, AFB and DWZ are going to have to be WVC. 😉

Last edited:
Pics released today show che cam in green today while others in red.

Normally red means playing and green not? Or so reserves also wear green?

Anyways I know some a frightened to debut Gray this round because The Warriors a big side but I think his size, speed and footwork would be an asset due to the warriors size and would trouble them in attack
Only the starting 13 were in red yesterday.

I understand waiting until Jye comes in in the future, but I would love to see what he would do to a bunch of tired Warriors big men in the last 15 minutes! :)

I understand waiting until Jye comes in in the future, but I would love to see what he would do to a bunch of tired Warriors big men in the last 15 minutes! :)
If it makes you feel any better, players who are going to make their debut are often named in the 22 jersey.

(I don't have any inside information on whether he's making his debut or not to be clear, just what I've seen with other players)

If it makes you feel any better, players who are going to make their debut are often named in the 22 jersey.

(I don't have any inside information on whether he's making his debut or not to be clear, just what I've seen with other players)
Come on. Name one, I challenge you ;). See I'm even challenging the often ;)

Come on. Name one, I challenge you ;). See I'm even challenging the often ;)
Munro.
Duncan
some other bloke who I can't remember now

Maybe my memory is faulty, and you may be right that often is a stretch. 🤣

Latest posts

Back