• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 5: Rabbitohs v Warriors

I am VERY confident we will get a result this weekend!

...the question I'm not able to answer is, will it be in our favour?

One thing that has always frustrated me about the weather scenarios like this weekend...

We play out of an 83,000 seater. There will be lucky to be 15,000 there. My season ticket seasons are not undercover.

Now, everyone already knows it's going to be wet on Saturday. Like, really wet. Stay at home wet.

How about they announce now that Level 4 is open as GA for ALL season ticket holders, on a first come, first served basis. Wouldn't that be a better option?

I know I could move to GA in the lower bowl - but those seats are about the worst in the entire NRL. Not worth the trip in the rain.

You raise a good point, I’m sure there’s “excuses” why it can’t be done but they are just that…..excuses

One thing that has always frustrated me about the weather scenarios like this weekend...

We play out of an 83,000 seater. There will be lucky to be 15,000 there. My season ticket seasons are not undercover.

Now, everyone already knows it's going to be wet on Saturday. Like, really wet. Stay at home wet.

How about they announce now that Level 4 is open as GA for ALL season ticket holders, on a first come, first served basis. Wouldn't that be a better option?

I know I could move to GA in the lower bowl - but those seats are about the worst in the entire NRL. Not worth the trip in the rain.
Very well said mate.
When I sit in GA on lower bowl, I spend 70% of the time watching the screen.
We are down the front of Bay 131 where its not wet, its f***ing wet! I liken it to playing golf in the rain.
Why bother sitting there getting saturated when I can be watching from the luxury of my lounge in HD?
However if Level 4 was open as you suggest, I'd definitely go.

Stop being sensible.

I was at training again today. The session was much the same as Tuesday's in terms of what they did and the intensity of it. This session today was probably longer though.

I hate to say it, but after looking sharp on Tuesday, they looked sloppy today. Quite a bit of dropped ball and misdirected passes. A few really nice plays that they executed well, but overall, it was sloppy.

Cody looked good though, he threw some beautiful balls.

Also, it looks like Davvy won't be playing, he trained with the reserves team the whole time. I'd say Pete will come in as he was wearing red and him and Cooky shared the role.

I was at training again today. The session was much the same as Tuesday's in terms of what they did and the intensity of it. This session today was probably longer though.

I hate to say it, but after looking sharp on Tuesday, they looked sloppy today. Quite a bit of dropped ball and misdirected passes. A few really nice plays that they executed well, but overall, it was sloppy.

Also, it looks like Davvy won't be playing, he trained with the reserves team the whole time. I'd say Pete will come in as he was wearing red and him and Cooky shared the role.
@Callmack1 So we only have 2 middles on the bench? Seems a bit strange unless Cheeks plays some edge and Keaon moves to middle?

Really not much reason why this team should be so sloppy.

It's basically been the same squad for years.

They should be nailing this stuff.

Sloppiness comes down to laziness and attitude

Back