• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 18: Rabbitohs v Eels

Considering the rain, especially in the beginning of the second half where it was belting down, both teams ball handling made for a good quality game. And Kudos for the fans who were out there in that weather!

View attachment 2617
I wonder what Liam Kennedy is looking at right here. It’s happening right infront of him.
Absolute criminal this bloke Kennedy and I don't usually complain about refs. I mentioned at the time in the game thread that he I thought he looked genuinely upset that the bunker had overruled him on the Parra try he gave in the corner.

BTW, was there any discussion about the Cody Walker no try where he spilled the ball backward and then put his hand on the ball to score?

BTW, was there any discussion about the Cody Walker no try where he spilled the ball backward and then put his hand on the ball to score?
We should have challenged that, not sure why we didn’t.

Reactions: PA
Anything like that since the inception of the bunker the ref calls a no try so the bunker can check for any infringements. Amazed that the ref didn't sent that one up. I thought it went backwards.

View attachment 2617
I wonder what Liam Kennedy is looking at right here. It’s happening right infront of him.
Beavis-1.png

That’s what makes no sense. That he didn’t even go to the Bunker to check it. We see refs so often use it even when it’s so obvious. Only Kennedy.

I remember he was terrible when we had him against the Dogs last year. He was dropped the following week despite Annesley suggesting that there was nothing wrong with his game.

The ball left Cody's arm in goal and landed in the field of play

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back