• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

Geez it would be lovely if our club thought us members deserved to hear some injury news about our star player
Yes and an update on the rest of the injured players would be good also.

Geez it would be lovely if our club thought us members deserved to hear some injury news about our star player

Even tokenism at this point would be better than what we get.

A simple "Latrell Mitchell, during the game indicated he felt pain in his foot. We are awaiting scans to find out the extent of the injury and will update our members once we know"

It's absurd that something so simple, that can make the people they say are the most important in the clubs ability to stay viable happy, is neglected to such a ridiculously bad extent.

It really is mindblowing that they fail so bad at this incredibly simple thing.

Last edited:
Latrell posted a story on his instagram saying how gutted he is to be missing the game for NSW but moreso for (his words) precious South Sydney Rabbitohs for the next few weeks.

He did say for the next few weeks.

It'll suck if it turns out to be longer.

Even tokenism at this point would be better than what we get.

A simple "Latrell Mitchell, during the game indicated he felt pain in his foot. We are awaiting scans to find out the extent of the injury and will update our members once we know"

It's absurd that something so simple, that can make the people they say are the most important in the clubs ability to stay viable is neglected to such a ridiculously bad extent.

It really is mindblowing that they fail so bad at this incredibly simple thing.
100% agree.
I mean to hear from every gossip merchant first, then the NSW selectors, and now from the man himself off his on socials…. It’s extremely disrespectful to us.

I’d be happy with your release as you worded it, knowing we would hear from the club once there was an update.
If only

100% agree.
I mean to hear from every gossip merchant first, then the NSW selectors, and now from the man himself off his on socials…. It’s extremely disrespectful to us.

I’d be happy with your release as you worded it, knowing we would hear from the club once there was an update.
If only
C'mon guys... the club is busy keeping us informed about the important stuff, like instagram posts of AJ juggling a soccer ball or Richie Kennar making the Kangaroo ears

Latrell posted a story on his instagram saying how gutted he is to be missing the game for NSW but moreso for (his words) precious South Sydney Rabbitohs for the next few weeks.

He did say for the next few weeks.

It'll suck if it turns out to be longer.
Just listened to it then. Sounds like he is hopeful that it will be the best possible news.

C'mon guys... the club is busy keeping us informed about the important stuff, like instagram posts of AJ juggling a soccer ball or Richie Kennar making the Kangaroo ears
It’s been interesting see the content focus shift from my time there way back when.

Yes! great news and a big thank you to South Sydney for informing us first. ❤️💚

Latest posts

Back