• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 19: Rabbitohs v Dolphins

Round 19 prep underway! The boys trained today.

Great to see Liva out there and training fully! Will he come into contention for the side? I would think so.

Has anyone been to Kayo stadium before? I’m driving down from the Sunny Coast and wondering what’s the best way to get there, are there trains or buses or is parking OK there?

Has anyone been to Kayo stadium before? I’m driving down from the Sunny Coast and wondering what’s the best way to get there, are there trains or buses or is parking OK there?
Trains go from Petrie to Kippa-ring. Maybe they have buses running to the Dolphin Leagues from there. Not too sure about parking as I have not been there for a full stadium but plenty of parking around the suburban streets opposite the stadium and in the fields attached to the grounds. Maybe contact Dolphin League to see about transport from Kippa-Ring.

I was thinking the same thing. I think KK can kick. Arrow? This game will probably be played through the middle. Hopefully our trys are scored under the posts.

I keep using the ladder predictor and of course there are soo many possibilities, especially expecting there will be some serious 'upsets', but I keep coming back to just winning this week.

It's soo enjoyable just getting wins, let alone dominant wins and then looking forward to the next game.

I keep using the ladder predictor and of course there are soo many possibilities, especially expecting there will be some serious 'upsets', but I keep coming back to just winning this week.

It's soo enjoyable just getting wins, let alone dominant wins and then looking forward to the next game.
Every time I do a ladder predictor it all changes after a week. Although last week was the first week where all results went the way I was expecting.

As long as we keep winning the rest will take care of itself. Teams where I never thought we were a realistic chance of chasing down a few weeks ago are now within reach.

The best thing for us is in our run home many of the teams we are playing we are looking to jump on the ladder. The likes of the Dolphins, Raiders, Sharks and Knights. They are the more important games for us to win.

Every time I do a ladder predictor it all changes after a week. Although last week was the first week where all results went the way I was expecting.

As long as we keep winning the rest will take care of itself. Teams where I never thought we were a realistic chance of chasing down a few weeks ago are now within reach.

The best thing for us is in our run home many of the teams we are playing we are looking to jump on the ladder. The likes of the Dolphins, Raiders, Sharks and Knights. They are the more important games for us to win.
The interesting thing that I keep thinking, you have said well 'Teams where I never thought we were a realistic chance of chasing down a few weeks ago are now within reach.'

The South Sydney Rabbitohs’ squad for the round 19 clash with the Dolphins is:

1- Jye Gray
2- Alex Johnston
3- Taane Milne
4- Richie Kennar
5- Jacob Gagai
6- Jack Wighton
7- Cody Walker (c)
8- Davvy Moale
9- Damien Cook
10- Sean Keppie
11- Michael Chee Kam
12- Jai Arrow
13- Keaon Koloamatangi

Interchange:

14- Peter Mamouzelos
15- Tallis Duncan
16- Thomas Burgess
17- Liam Le Blanc
18- Dion Teaupa
19- Fletcher Myers
20- Siliva Havili
21- Izaac Tu’itupou Thompson
22- Thomas Fletcher

Anyone else having issues when opening the email for team list and it just says invalid article and takes you to the website?

Latest posts

Back