• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 16: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

Getting a little nervous about the game as the week goes on. I'm worried we're going to take them lightly.
Its a different team now. 3 x 80 min performances in the last 3 games. If you compare player v player for this week's game you will be confident. Start at the edges and it gets very good after there. The added intensity we have found could make for a good Saturday for us.

If anyone noticed the first try scored by the Titans recently down our right side, it should have been prevented BUT there was some very poor effort off the ball that was not up to first grade standard IMO... I hope that was reviewed and addressed!

Some great pics and vids from the captain's run today there! The boys look like they're ready, hope they are.

Based on the Bunnies TV footage and those stories, we look 1-17.

So keen for tomorrow!

Cody will GK. Shaq just started running.

Tatola gone for year and Campbell and Munro mightn’t be back have to be careful with them Hornby said

If anyone noticed the first try scored by the Titans recently down our right side, it should have been prevented BUT there was some very poor effort off the ball that was not up to first grade standard IMO... I hope that was reviewed and addressed!
Yeah I pointed that out during the game.

Titans weren’t smart enough to go that way all game

It won’t go unnoticed by Seibold

Yeah I pointed that out during the game.

Titans weren’t smart enough to go that way all game

It won’t go unnoticed by Seibold
Yes, will be hard to shut down their speedsters if they get room to move with good ball...JyeG may need his cover defence in top gear !

Yes, will be hard to shut down their speedsters if they get room to move with good ball...JyeG may need his cover defence in top gear !
We are extremely lucky that DCE isn't playing. He evens out us missing Latrell ,probably moreso for them. They still might get a few tries from kicks to our flanks , but it would have been far worse had DCE been kicking. We should roll them with our middles who are in great form and Cody, Jack and young Gray should be able to capitalize.

We are extremely lucky that DCE isn't playing. He evens out us missing Latrell ,probably moreso for them. They still might get a few tries from kicks to our flanks , but it would have been far worse had DCE been kicking. We should roll them with our middles who are in great form and Cody, Jack and young Gray should be able to capitalize.
Certainly hope your right. I will also be watching TPJ with interest tonight and next few matches..who knows where he ends up.

So Hornby spoke highly of Pete today to the media haven’t got quite as many mins into him as we like but hoping to give him more upcoming if we can and says he’s ready to start next year and he has great faith in him

So Hornby spoke highly of Pete today to the media haven’t got quite as many mins into him as we like but hoping to give him more upcoming if we can and says he’s ready to start next year and he has great faith in him
But does Wayne have faith in him?

Latest posts

Back