• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 16: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

Putting Le Blanc’s debut in context alongside our other recent young forward debuts. Think I have these right.

Davy Moale - 18y 5mo

Cameron Murray - 19y 3mo

Liam Le Blanc - 19y 9mo

Tallis Duncan - 21y 1mo

Keaon Koloamatangi - 22y 1mo
Geez Davvy really was a baby.

Interesting comparison, you forget Keaon debuted “late”.

Keep your eye on Humpreys for Manly, #21, listed for NRL.

Rumour is we signed him for next year.

Seems a cheaper Lachie Ilias.

Up-and-coming Manly playmaker Jamie Humphreys had his most dominant game of the season in Blacktown Workers’ 36-16 win over the Knights. Humphreys had transitioned from a half to hooker, but with Brandon Wakeham stood down and Jake Arthur injured, the 22-year-old has switched back to the halves.

Humphreys scored 20 of Blacktown’s points with two tries and six conversions from six attempts. He also set up two tries, got two linebreaks, eight tackle busts and ran 109 metres at five-eighth.

With Arthur nursing a stress fracture in his foot, Humphreys could get the opportunity to make his NRL debut during the Origin period if Daly Cherry-Evans is ever rested.

Last edited:
Keep your eye on Humpreys for Manly, #21, listed for NRL.

Rumour is we signed him for next year.
As back up hooker maybe.
Son of Stephen Humpreys who was Manly CEO and grandson of Kevin Humphreys (NSWRL chairman).
I thought they loved him at Manly so surprised he is on the market.

I hear you but it doesn't make sense to me. If Cody can see how effective other kickers like Reno are then why hasn't he tried to expand his kicking array to include these types of kicks. We are talking about an exceptionally talented footballer. I was wondering if Cody practices these kicks at training now their is a different coach?

I'm sure he has tried but he doesn't have that skill.

All the pathetic "woe is me" from Manly... we have just as many players out.

Richie Kennar missed 11 tackles on Friday. If he does that again Brooks and Koula will carve that edge up. Gotta be careful.

Richie Kennar missed 11 tackles on Friday. If he does that again Brooks and Koula will carve that edge up. Gotta be careful.
That's what worries me.

Yes, any time, (...insert any team...), shift the ball wide and attack our right edge I cringe. Saying that in the last couple of games, there has been some supporting defence. The team is definitely playing more for each other now. Looking at the team lists I think we will win this game with our spine and in the middle.

I am revelling in the fact that we are actually starting favourites. Like when was the last time?
I think we will be beaten on the edges but we win the middle. Manly will really miss DCE. Looking for our spine to dominate. Souths by 16.

Lock him in eddie,he is hopeless defensively

The way we have played the last 3 weeks and with our poor differential, I'm hoping for/expecting 40+ with Jack's bombs leading the way.

Latest posts

Back