• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 16: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

Seems that a few are much more confident of win than I am. Hope they're right :)
I'm not confident.

I think the whole Manly has been "injury ravaged" and all of that shite, is providing them with the backs against the wall mentality that they love.

Remember we are missing Latrell and Cam, which are too big outs.

I think we're going to get pumped by Manly with our right edge resembling a colander because it leaked so many points.

Not confident at all!

I'm not confident.

I think the whole Manly has been "injury ravaged" and all of that shite, is providing them with the backs against the wall mentality that they love.

I think we're going to get pumped by Manly with our right edge resembling a colander because it leaked so many points.

Not confident at all!
Look at who we're missing. It's still mental.

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Tyrone Munro
3. Campbell Graham
4. Isaiah Tass
5. Izaac Thompson
6. Lachlan Ilias
7. Dean Hawkins
8. Tevita Tatola
9. Siliva Havili
10. Shaquai Mitchell
11. Jacob Host
12. Ben Lovett
13. Cameron Murray

Look at who we're missing. It's still mental.

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Tyrone Munro
3. Campbell Graham
4. Isaiah Tass
5. Izaac Thompson
6. Lachlan Ilias
7. Dean Hawkins
8. Tevita Tatola
9. Siliva Havili
10. Shaquai Mitchell
11. Jacob Host
12. Ben Lovett
13. Cameron Murray
They’d likely beat us. Just the 6 and 7 that are a little weak.

They’d likely beat us. Just the 6 and 7 that are a little weak.
Yeah, look Manly have a thousand outs too, but any notion we're not as equally disadvantaged is nonsense.

Without Latrell in particular we are going to be a very different side than has run out the past 3 weeks.

We just have to win by any means. 1 point victory in a scrap-a-thon will do.

Meant to post this yesterday, some awesome shots of training on Wednesday there as the boys prep for Saturday. I especially loved the video of all the boys in a huddle and you can hear Cody talking, saying something along the lines of, "they're going to come into this confident because of the way they played over the weekend, the way we take that away is by....." I didn't catch the rest of it, but it sounded like there was a bit of intensity there. Love that!!!

Also, who goal kicks for us on Saturday night? There was a bit of activity on Souths' socials yesterday about it maybe being Keaon, but I'm not sure if that was just a piss take. He was slotting them from everywhere to be fair.

Getting a little nervous about the game as the week goes on. I'm worried we're going to take them lightly.

Getting a little nervous about the game as the week goes on. I'm worried we're going to take them lightly.
I don't think that is an issue. From the talk of the team and particularly the coach the players seem to be focussing on getting what they do right and not the opposition. If they do that wit the coaches game plan they should win.

I'm not confident.

Not confident at all!
After I googled what a colander is, I agree with your assessment of our right edge to a degree. I thought the Broncos and Titans would shred our right edge, like a colander, but it was minimal. I think Hornby has done something with this because the defenders seam to turn up whereas in the first 11 rounds they didn't. We will get beaten there for speed, again, but not as bad. We will win it in the halves and middle anyway.

Junior appreciation Round this week!

Latest posts

Back