• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 12: Rabbitohs v Eels

Terrible about Cody but at this point you almost just have to laugh. Season from hell.

As soon as Cody was being talked about as playing halves for Origin he picks up an injury. The Origin halves curse is real. 😜
What I found hilarious was Fittler picking Cody as his 5/8 in the team he put up in the media

Never gave him a proper go as coach and now he’s got nothing to do with it, he had Cody as his starting 5/8

What I found hilarious was Fittler picking Cody as his 5/8 in the team he put up in the media

Never gave him a proper go as coach and now he’s got nothing to do with it, he had Cody as his starting 5/8
I’m wondering how much of an influence Alexander had with team selections?

It is laughable actually. 😬

Trell to Captain team tomorrow night.

There are several key changes to the Rabbitohs’ line-up coming into this clash.

Rabbitohs five-eighth Cody Walker has been ruled out of this Saturday night's match against the Parramatta Eels with a low-grade calf strain, sustained against the Cowboys last weekend in Magic Round.

Walker finished last week's match but was ruled out late this week prior to the captain's run on Friday.

With the Rabbitohs having a bye next week, the Club has resisted the temptation to play Cody this week which heightens the risk of further injury and time on the sidelines. He is expected to be fit for the round 14 game against the Titans, and it’s expected he could play in the first State of Origin game for New South Wales if he is selected in the squad on Sunday night.

Latrell Mitchell will take on the captaincy of the Rabbitohs for the Indigenous Round match at 7:35pm on Saturday night at Accor Stadium, the third time in which he will have had the honour of captaining the Club

F**k sake. Gutted about this to be honest. Having Cody out there was one of our only chances of winning this to be honest so having him out is a huge loss. Not only that, but he is one of our proud Indigenous men, and he misses out on his Round. That sucks.

Another god damn injury. This is the Season from hell.

These new story things on the website are quite cool! Gives a lot of images of the captains run and some good footage. The vid of Trell in the huddle at the end of training today addressing the players was quite stirring. I feel something special from him tomorrow.

Must admit, Hornby sounds a lot like JD.

Back