• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 17: Other Matches

Refs did everything to give the dogs the game.

Sharks useless ****s, hynes missing right in front, what a dud.

**** the bulldogs

Hynes is the opposite of clutch
Look, don't judge me, but I was watching channel 9 in the last few minutes as well as golden point. Did anyone else hear Brad Fittler calling the Dogs field goals as going over as they left the boot, for them to go wide?
Embarrassing.
Remember, this guy coached NSW in State of Origin.
I'll say it again, this guy coached NSW in State of Origin.
Brad. Fittler. coached. NSW. in. State. of. Origin.

If you miss a field goal right in front 12m out, you get what you deserve.

Feel for McInnes and Talakai... bust their guts to get in position for your key man to bottle it.
I have an issue when the ref gives the Dogs a set restart on the last tackle just on halfway when there were so many plays that were worse.

I have an issue that they miss a crusher tackle on the Sharks. I have an issue that they missed a high shot on Kennedy late in the game.

You’re right though the Sharks still had a chance to win that. Seems as though Origin has really knocked the confidence of Hynes.

Burton wasn’t going to miss a third time.

I have an issue when the ref gives the Dogs a set restart on the last tackle just on halfway when there were so many plays that were worse.

I have an issue that they miss a crusher tackle on the Sharks. I have an issue that they missed a high shot on Kennedy late in the game.

You’re right though the Sharks still had a chance to win that. Seems as though Origin has really knocked the confidence of Hynes.

Burton wasn’t going to miss a third time.
Just another glaring example of what WB was going on about in his recent article.

Does my head in when teams hit it up past the 10m line when going for the field goal. Playing-the-ball 10-15m out is the optimum spot. Any closer and the defence is in your face.

I don’t get Walters resting his Origin players for this game. It’s not like they’re entrenched in the 8.

I don’t get Walters resting his Origin players for this game. It’s not like they’re entrenched in the 8.
I guess he thought the Warriors would be a pushover. No Johnson and coming off a 60 point drubbing.

I guess he thought the Warriors would be a pushover. No Johnson and coming off a 60 point drubbing.
They play better without Johnson

When TeMaire Martin stears the ship they are much more successful lately

Last year this game would have been a must watch game. It’s been anything but great. Warriors were so dominant for so long in this game but somehow the Broncos are just a converted try down.

We are now only 2 points away from the Broncos on the ladder and only a point behind the Warriors. That was a good result for us.

Last night probably wasn’t a good result for us. Although just have to see how quickly we have caught up to the Broncos to see anything can happen in regards to the Sharks. Hynes really looks to have lost his confidence.

Latest posts

Back