• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Whats your strongest side

Looking at the pathways teams listed, Mamozelous is playing hooker for reserve grade. Jye Gray not named. Is that a tell for our lineup going forward? or am I looking too much into it and the coach is just giving him some needed minutes for match fitness, Cooks form keeping him on the bench?

Looking at the pathways teams listed, Mamozelous is playing hooker for reserve grade. Jye Gray not named. Is that a tell for our lineup going forward? or am I looking too much into it and the coach is just giving him some needed minutes for match fitness, Cooks form keeping him on the bench?
I reckon it’s minutes for Pete.

Crystal balling I‘d say Gray will be in the 17, probably at 14.

You don't base NSW selections as your go to.

Otherwise it's like saying Trell should play centre for us next game because NSW picked him there.

We got to do whats a best for our own team.

We don't have rep back rowers or rep centres in our side

You missed the point entirely.

So is Arrow going in for surgery after the Parra game or the Dolphins game?

Dolphins. Apparently we ‘have some players back then’ he said.
Only player I can think of that might be coming back to warrant Arrow having his surgery is Host. I don't like being negative about players, but I'd rather host not be in the side. I'd rather slot a player into the centers and move Milne into the backrow to be honest.

Maybe it's Myers into the centers and Milne into backrow? Or could they be planning Mitchell to the centers and push Milne into the backrow even ;) ?

I can't help but get the feeling the club has given up on the season though. Calling time on Arrow, Graham, Munro, and Tatola. I don't have a massive issue with that, for us to go on and even make the finals at the moment would be a miracle, I more than happy to focus on getting players injury free rather than rush them back and risking them at this point.

Did they say Shaq, Tass, Lovett or Havili are coming back this year at all? The lack of information from the club about our players this year has been annoying!

Latest posts

Back