• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Peter Mamouzelos

How’d Egan and JMK look at the start? Can tell ya it was nothing like they look today!

I was just about to type the same thing. Read some of the comments re JMK in our dogs game history. People slagged him off. And yes, the two starting hookers in the Grand Final last year were Mitch Kenny and Billy Walters.

Pete is a good prospect to take over.

We don’t need to recruit at hooker.

Give us a prop and shuffle a couple of depth pieces.
I still think we need 2 genuine edge back rowers first.

I'm happy with a prop rotation of Tatola, Arrow, Koloamatangi and Moale/Shaq.

On Pete - he's showed genuine class right through the grades as a crafty hooker.

Will that translate to the NRL? No idea. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. His size may hamper him.

Is he in the best environment to actually show his wares? Hell no.

Will Wayne sort it out? Definitely.

Is Pete in the Top 50 of my concerns with Souths at the moment? Nope.

I still think we need 2 genuine edge back rowers first.

I'm happy with a prop rotation of Tatola, Arrow, Koloamatangi and Moale/Shaq.
I get it and in theory I agree.

But that’s dependent on saying Koloamatangi is a middle, not an edge.

So sure, wherever Koloamatangi plays, we need to recruit someone if quality in the other position.

Duncan will join the backrow next year surely. I’d have him a lot lock with Murray on an edge personally. I think he’s actually a better passer of the footy than Murray possibly.

I don’t mind Host playing off the bench until Fletcher is ready to take that bench role.

On Pete - he's showed genuine class right through the grades as a crafty hooker.

Will that translate to the NRL? No idea. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. His size may hamper him.

He is 2cm shorter than Cook, 2kg lighter than Cook and 10 years younger. Not the speed Cook has/had but has a better footy brain than Cook.

Pete should be the starting hooker, and if you are going to play Cook he would be the 14.

Will you ask a lot of questions and answer them yourself?

Yes. :)

I’m still not totally sold on Mamo, yes he has some skills and could be developed further.
Time will tell.

I’m still not totally sold on Mamo, yes he has some skills and could be developed further.
Time will tell.
I think 95% of Pridesters are on the same page. And I'm in the glass half full part of that 95%

Latest posts

Back