• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Wayne Bennett Live on Stage is a celebration of rugby leagues greatest coach of all time!

Discussing his amazing career which spans over 50 years and magical moments that recently saw him inducted into the hall of fame.

Having successfully coached Australia, New Zealand, England and Queensland along with taking both the Brisbane Broncos and St George Dragons to a total of 7 premierships over his illustrious career.

Numerous special guests will join Wayne live on stage throughout the night to share some rare insights of this amazing man and funny stories.

Tickets from $61.70

I think Reynolds is worried & knows what’s coming & I suspect he knows that some of the players up there won’t cope with what Madge brings
Got to love the Pride.

12 months ago when it was pointed out we have attitude, standards and coaching issues it was all deny and deflect. It’s all Sam and injuries

Now the same muppets seem to know exactly what’s going on up in Brisbane. Who likes to train, who doesn’t and what Adam is thinking

Its hilarious

I don't think I'd be OK mentally watching Madge and Reyno win a comp at the Brisbane f**king Broncos.

Just finished listening to Adam Reynolds talking about Kevvie and Madge and I really do not think we have to worry about it.

Just finished listening to Adam Reynolds talking about Kevvie and Madge and I really do not think we have to worry about it.
tenor.gif

Again, WHO CARES ABOUT THE BRONCOS !. Last time I looked this was a South Sydney Rabbitohs forum. Pretty sure that scummy team up north have their own website for discussions on their players and coach. I know this is a News , General Articles and Discussion thread , but we are really sinking to the pits of hell when post after post is talking up a team that should be held in pretty much the same regard as that other scummy club next door to us. I'd rather hear about Puff Diddy's romance with Justin Bieber than what's going on with that crappy club up north to be honest.

Latest posts

Back