• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have extended the contract of outside back Isaiah Tass until the end of the 2027 season today.
Tass, 25, has played 47 NRL games since making his NRL debut for the Rabbitohs against the Bulldogs in round six of the 2022 season, scoring 13 tries so far in his career. Tass also represented the Indigenous All Stars in 2023.
47662-tassresigning2000x2500-v2.jpg

Rabbitohs Head of Football, Mark Ellison, says he is pleased to have extended the contract of Tass at South Sydney.
“‘Tassy’ has shown he has what it takes to be a consistent performer at the NRL level and we’re very happy to be extending his contract,” Mr Ellison said.
“He works incredibly hard on his game and is equally dedicated to his football on the field as he is to his family off the field.
Rabbitohs Head of Football, Mark Ellison
“We’re delighted to have Tassy remaining in South Sydney colours and we look forward to continuing our work with him now and into the future.”

Anyone else find it a little funny that Benji surrounded himself with ex players from 05 this year and has now brought on another (Brett Hodgson) to replace Robbie Farah.

I’m surprised Richo even let it happen. Surely they need a non 05 voice who is a little more senior too? I like Benji and hope he does well but the optics arent great on this one.

It’d be like Sutto as HC with Te’o, Walker and Tyrrell his assistants!

Anyone else find it a little funny that Benji surrounded himself with ex players from 05 this year and has now brought on another (Brett Hodgson) to replace Robbie Farah.

I’m surprised Richo even let it happen. Surely they need a non 05 voice who is a little more senior too? I like Benji and hope he does well but the optics arent great on this one.

It’d be like Sutto as HC with Te’o, Walker and Tyrrell his assistants!
Is it that much different from JD surrounding himself with the Northern Pride contingent and pretty much just recruiting from his Cutters team?

Buzz and Hoops saying NAS should serve his suspension next year and citing Taylan May case as precedent.

Seems like they just pick certain things as precedent but gloss over the Latrell suspension and him having to prove his fitness for his suspension to count.

Just showing how inconsistent they are - when all they do is complain about consistency...

Buzz and Hoops saying NAS should serve his suspension next year and citing Taylan May case as precedent.

Seems like they just pick certain things as precedent but gloss over the Latrell suspension and him having to prove his fitness for his suspension to count.

Just showing how inconsistent they are - when all they do is complain about consistency...
Buzz and Hoops would have the combined IQ of Capybara.

I think Issac Luke could make a good argument against that.

Madge's exit was like a bucket list item he just ticked off. SOO win....tick. And a nod to Freddy on his way out.

Latest posts

Back