• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

The Tigers loss in particular put us at a low point. Yeah we had more recent form on the board with a Prelim the season prior. But I remember people calling our roster slow, and that player x and y needed to go if we were ever going to win a comp.

In come Johnston, Turner, Auva’a, Walker, Tom, Keary and we win the comp.

Maybe Graham, Arrow, Gray, Munro, Fletcher and Mamouzelos can do something similar this year.

The 2014 team that started the year 3-1 against the Tigers:

Inglis, Merritt, Reddy, Goodwin, Tuqiri, Sutton, Reynolds, Surgess, Luke, Gurgess, Teo, Lowe, Picker

‘Embarrassing’ NRL ban will ‘kill the game’

Paul Kent slams talk of banning kick-off.

Debate has raged over the potential for the NRL to ban a key tradition in the game to due to player welfarce concerns.
It's ****ing embarassing all these garbage journo's do is type up a transcript of one of their owners other brands and presents it as "news". Pisses me off, so I don't read them, especially when K*nt is involved.

However, to the topic - we are turning into touch league. Imagine banning kick offs. Seriously

It's ****ing embarassing all these garbage journo's do is type up a transcript of one of their owners other brands and presents it as "news". Pisses me off, so I don't read them, especially when K*nt is involved.

However, to the topic - we are turning into touch league. Imagine banning kick offs. Seriously
Can someone point me to the announcement by the NRL, or even the discussion paper commissioned by the ARL Commission on this topic?

Cause in my opinion it's that sewer of a show, just making shit up because they've run out of things to be outraged by.

I mean the Tigers have won 2 in a row. And Latrell took the fine.

So that took the air out of the NewsCorpse tyres.

Latest posts

Back