• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

The games they've lost by 2 and 4 points? Not having lost by more than 8 points all season?

Yep, totally comparable.

After giving up huge leads. They were up by 20 against the raiders and couldn’t get out of their own way in the 2nd half. They fatigued badly
Theynhad the eels shot to pieces leading by 14 and collapsed the last 20 before half time
last night they collapsed again, couldn’t repel the dolphins in the last 10 minutes of the half, leaking 16 points
Their defense was a shambles and gave up big leads.

Last edited:
Easy solution someone go to training ,accuse Croll of not doing his job correctly and demand to see our fitness stats . Then post them on here and Bob's your uncle . Or else 🙊

Or maybe we just sack Croll and get someone decent in.

He did a similar poor job at the Broncos and they wised up.

Strength and conditioning during preseason is essential to ensure your body is prepared and equipped to handle long practices and games, as well as to increase flexibility in the body to prevent tears in ligaments and muscles

**** I hope it's because we are unfit because if captainsutto is correct then our situation is far more perilous than I ever thought.

Please be fitness issues.

**** I hope it's because we are unfit because if captainsutto is correct then our situation is far more perilous than I ever thought.

Please be fitness issues.

Nothing that a couple of good signings in thee pack wouldn’t fix

How about the team being demoralised by the favouritism shown towards the million dollar man?
That last game against the Knights Mitchell was a disgrace!

Back