• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

And why wasn't he asked how, in an empty in-goal area, JWH just happened to come in to contact with the one player there. JWH knew exactly what he was doing.
To be fair, if that call was against the Rabbitohs, this place would spontaneously combust.

It was a bullshit decision.

It also happened in the first half, so the Roosters had time to come back.

To be fair, if that call was against the Rabbitohs, this place would spontaneously combust.

It was a bullshit decision.

It also happened in the first half, so the Roosters had time to come back.
I agree it’s one of those technical breaches. No real bearing on the try but by the letter of the rule it got canned. I do think it’s one of those where a bit of common sense should be applied but everyone wants ‘consistency’ so I guess this is a consequence.

Really wasnt sure where to post this but here we go anyway, I have been a member here for longer than I can remember but find now that I am coming here less frequently , the valued discussions, points of views and debates seem to be lost or buried amongst constant copy and paste links to various social media sites, I also have a feeling I am not alone here as I have noticed others members are posting less or not at all which saddens me. Sorry all but I needed to vent my frustration that this great forum has lost a lot of its shine and as stated earlier I feel others may also hold this view as I dont see them around any more, been bugging me for awhile now so have had my say, carry on.

Really wasnt sure where to post this but here we go anyway, I have been a member here for longer than I can remember but find now that I am coming here less frequently , the valued discussions, points of views and debates seem to be lost or buried amongst constant copy and paste links to various social media sites, I also have a feeling I am not alone here as I have noticed others members are posting less or not at all which saddens me. Sorry all but I needed to vent my frustration that this great forum has lost a lot of its shine and as stated earlier I feel others may also hold this view as I dont see them around any more, been bugging me for awhile now so have had my say, carry on.
You’re not alone in your frustrations and some of us may have expressed those feelings far more bluntly than you have.

I think the only way we get that forum back is through focusing on the debate, not trying to get the most posts in the shortest time possible.

I agree mate , I havent agreed with a lot of posts over the years but have respected others right to have a different opinion that is what forums are for , but these fluff posts have become out of hand and dont belong here if they had their own thread only 2 or three posters would visit it.

Who makes up stuff like this, i get trash like this after every loss, people can be cruel lol..
pride.jpg

I must say I am very happy to see the boys and coach very happy!

What I am unhappy about is the continued booing of Latrell. I just hope it does not become an every touch, every game situation.

We all should remember the sad outcome for champion AFL player Adam Goodes.

Meanwhile let us all enjoy the long weekend and be happy that our wonderful 116 year old club, SOUTH SYDNEY is back in the winners circle.

What I am unhappy about is the continued booing of Latrell. I just hope it does not become an every touch, every game situation.

We all should remember the sad outcome for champion AFL player Adam Goodes
It’s not good, but I hope they don’t bring attention to it. This is what they did with Goodes and it will have the opposite affect.

I don’t imagine he will cop much next week against the Warriors. Week after the Sharks don’t usually travel either.

Is nobody talking about the try roosters scored on half time from a knock on?

Thee was another incident in that game where Tedesco ran back to filed the ball as it bounced around. As he ran back towards his goal line, he fumbled the ball, knocking it towards the opponents goal line, it bounced off his head, and hit the deck. Ref let play go on, when it should have been a knock on?

Interesting look. We rank 13th for what we attribute to the cap space of our backup players for our spine (in their estimate wage costs).

First-choice: 1 Latrell Mitchell ($950k), 6 Cody Walker ($750k), 7 Dean Hawkins ($120k), 9 Damien Cook ($700k). Total: $2.52m
Depth: 1 Tyrone Munro ($120k), 6 Jye Gray ($120k), 7 Lachlan Ilias ($375k), 9 Peter Mamouzelos ($120k). Total: $735k

Back