• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

Bad luck is almost as frustrating as bad management (almost)!

I doubt many could question it being anything else when you see the vision (and even more so when you’re talking about Jaxon Paulo taking him out) but I’m assuming some players bodies have a weaker natural fight against being put in those positions or twisted or put under the load that comes with the week in week out footy?

Do we know how many games someone like Turbo has missed during the same period? I wouldn’t say he’s been mismanaged and I doubt anyone would question his conditioning, but he and Latrell both seem equally injury prone. Accidental or not.
The literally just moved him to centre to try and see if it makes a difference.

So Turbo is too fat to play fullback so they've moved him to centre.

Okay.

Dig up stupid.
And here come the insults.

Atleast you I can block.

Manly have obviously thought his body isn't handling fullback and have atleast tries something.

Block me you insufferable bore.

This ridiculous condescending mainsplaining on the pride is almost at record levels.

South Sydney are a company that generate over 100 million dollars a year.

They hire the countries, and at times, the world's, highest and best regarded sports physiotherapists, doctors and trainers.

To think that Dickfat McStupid the accountant who posts on the pride from his laptop needs to explain how weight and injuries co-exist with each other is just utter idiocy.
There is more than just one person ridiculing our physiotherapists, doctors and trainers on this forum. As soon as we start losing again they'll be at it again. It's hysterically funny to tell the truth how losing can bring out the medical experts on here .

Block me you insufferable bore.

This ridiculous condescending mainsplaining on the pride is almost at record levels.

South Sydney are a company that generate over 100 million dollars a year.

They hire the countries, and at times, the world's, highest and best regarded sports physiotherapists, doctors and trainers.

To think that Dickfat McStupid the accountant who posts on the pride from his laptop needs to explain how weight and injuries co-exist with each other is just utter idiocy.
I’m all for fudging numbers to make the club look good but $100mill is way out. Try $40mill.

It's hysterically funny to tell the truth how losing can bring out the medical experts on here .
Like this clown, where the fear of losing has him posting stupid shite
If it's doable needle him up and get him on the field until our season is officially shot. Just like GI a 75% Latrell is better than anyone else we can replace him with. Put him at centre.

Like this clown, where the fear of losing has him posting stupid shite
No this clown believes in the team and trusts the clubs doctors, physios and trainers will do their best to help the team win a premiership . This clown doesn't continually put crap on everyone associated with this great club. If a player is passed fit to play then that means he can play. They get paid to play and they want to play. How about you go and tell all the players in the NRL not to have a needle before they run out after the doctors have approved it and post a video of their reaction so we can all see. And at least I'm a happy clown who is still supporting his team and not a sad clown who has openly stated that he's given up on the season.

Last edited:
Yawn.
We get it. You hand with the players as part if the burrow.

Anyone who thinks he is at ideal weight is kidding themselves.

So a quick google states that Those who are obese are 48% more likely to experience an injury to a bone or joint.

Now with the position he plays and the KM he runs if the club is not looking at the effect his weight and position is having on his body they are kidding themselves.

We are not talking about one injury. We are talking about multiple injuries since he moved to fullback and put on weight.

I'll take your advice and ignore you. You jumped up and down because I suggested the club look at his weight and position as see if these are effecting his body causing injuries.
F me! Now he's obese! Love your research..not

I’m all for fudging numbers to make the club look good but $100mill is way out. Try $40mill.

Yeah I got a little excited with the numbers.

A 43.2million a year turnover company in a code that generates over $700 million dollars annually.

Maybe we are hiring quacks and charlatans but I doubt it.

A doctor is not exactly the same as hiring a dud coach.

No this clown believes in the team and trusts the clubs doctors, physios and trainers will do their best to help the team win a premiership .
Funny you weren’t believing in them a few months back. You just spent every post making excuses for the losses
This clown doesn't continually put crap on everyone associated with this great club.
That’s because you’re a sycophant and nor do I.

I just put crap on the imposter’s and incompetents that infiltrated this club. And funnily enough two of them have been punted.
If a player is passed fit to play then that means he can play. They get paid to play and they want to play. How about you go and tell all the players in the NRL not to have a needle before they run out after the doctors have approved it and post a video of their reaction so we can all see.
Jai didn’t sound too happy about playing on needles maybe go back and watch his post game interview

And at least I'm a happy clown who is still supporting his team and not a sad clown who has openly stated that he's given up on the season.

Being realistic and stating we aren’t winning the competition this year isn’t giving up on the season. When has a team won from outside the top 4? When has a team gone from wooden spoon contention to a premiership under a caretaker coach with a good portion of their top 17 out?

Bud you seriously have NFI, and I say that in the nicest possible way. You spent over 12 months defending JD, then made statements like sacking a coach never improves results. We can’t win with all these injuries. Now all of a sudden we are winning the comp. Ok.

This season should be about getting everything and everyone right for the next three years. Blood more young guys like Le Blanc, Fletcher and Mellars

Give more game time to Gray and Duncan. Continue with more shrewd talent acquisitions and get a plan in place under Wayne of what is needed to win 22.

But you keep believing brother

Funny you weren’t believing in them a few months back. You just spent every post making excuses for the losses

That’s because you’re a sycophant and nor do I.

I just put crap on the imposter’s and incompetents that infiltrated this club. And funnily enough two of them have been punted.

Jai didn’t sound too happy about playing on needles maybe go back and watch his post game interview

And at least I'm a happy clown who is still supporting his team and not a sad clown who has openly stated that he's given up on the season.

Being realistic and stating we aren’t winning the competition this year isn’t giving up on the season. When has a team won from outside the top 4? When has a team gone from wooden spoon contention to a premiership under a caretaker coach with a good portion of their top 17 out?

Bud you seriously have NFI, and I say that in the nicest possible way. You spent over 12 months defending JD, then made statements like sacking a coach never improves results. We can’t win with all these injuries. Now all of a sudden we are winning the comp. Ok.

This season should be about getting everything and everyone right for the next three years. Blood more young guys like Le Blanc, Fletcher and Mellars

Give more game time to Gray and Duncan. Continue with more shrewd talent acquisitions and get a plan in place under Wayne of what is needed to win 22.

But you keep believing brother
Wow ! I'm in your head now, aren't I ? You think you're the expert on everything that is this club when really you come across as someone with a massive dislike of it. Did someone knock you back on a position in the club or something ? Anyway you're a waste of my valuable time so continue with your negative rants and I'll go ahead in watching my team play and expecting to win while ignoring you as I'm sure plenty of others on here do. And just quietly I'd suggest you actually read other peoples posts instead of going for something out of them to suit your own agenda,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back