• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

I think Cody is the odd Man out here. His form has been terrible, he’s got next year left on his contract and his age is a question mark. Would not be surprised to see Wayne move him on at the end of the year.

He could have a fantastic two or three year stint in Superleague. Earn more money than Souths would pay him.

If you remove Cody from the equation then you have Mitchell and Wighton duking it out for the 6 jumper and loser plays centre.

Would free up some decent money for next year as well.
Cody would abolutely carve it up in the super league, he would be one of the best players over there and surely could command way more money than here in Aus.

Cody would abolutely carve it up in the super league, he would be one of the best players over there and surely could command way more money than here in Aus.
Especially when you consider the standard over there.

He would comfortably pick up a 3 year contract and have no issues seeing it through

Fox League talking about Trell playing 5/8 in round 14. I wouldn’t for now

Especially when you consider the standard over there.

He would comfortably pick up a 3 year contract and have no issues seeing it through

After the tax applications I doubt he’d want to drag his kids overseas. I suspect his ex wife may object as well.

His value to the club goes far beyond his supposed “bad” form

We'll get absolutely destroyed if we play Cheekam and Milne in the centres or on a wing against the Titans. AJ has to be on a wing, which doesn't leave us with many options I'd still have Latrell at fullback for now with Jack as one centre and Cook the other. I'd also have Milne on the bench as our 14. When we get Grey back moving Latrell to 6 and Cody to 7 could be a good option for the rest of the year.

I would move Mitchel to 5/8 now and play Gagai at fullback where he was playing in reggies.

Wighton and Cook in the centres as per bundy's comments. We really dont have a good option for the other wing but I picked Milne as he did some really good, hard carries for us against Parra. Chee Kam back to the bench to cover 2nd row and centre if needed.

AJ to score a hattrick against the Titans.

1 Gagai
2 AJ
3 Wighton
4 Cook
5 Milne
6 Mitchell
7 Walker
8 Moale
9 Mamouzelos
10 Keppie
11 Host
12 Arrow
13 Kolomatangi

14 Chee Kam
15 Duncan
16 Havili
17 Burgess

I would move Mitchel to 5/8 now and play Gagai at fullback where he was playing in reggies.

Wighton and Cook in the centres as per bundy's comments. We really dont have a good option for the other wing but I picked Milne as he did some really good, hard carries for us against Parra. Chee Kam back to the bench to cover 2nd row and centre if needed.

AJ to score a hattrick against the Titans.

1 Gagai
2 AJ
3 Wighton
4 Cook
5 Milne
6 Mitchell
7 Walker
8 Moale
9 Mamouzelos
10 Keppie
11 Host
12 Arrow
13 Kolomatangi

14 Chee Kam
15 Duncan
16 Havili
17 Burgess
Yeh, that's really the only other option. Milne on a wing is my concern. I never want to see him picked there again. I think he has the beast mode to be playing in our forwards and a backup at centre if a back goes down.

I guess Kennar is due back this week but he is no better.

Had a whinge to my long suffering wife just last night about our sports “journalists” and Trell. They hound to guy to such a point I don’t know how he stays strong enough to keep turning up to games and giving it his (hopefully) all. They create constant headlines and click bait that often have nothing to do with the actual story. They demonise him and whip the sporting public into a frenzy with their warped and distorted view on the lad, and in some ways are largely responsible for the booing that is currently going on.

Then, in almost the same breath, poor Latrell he should have been in the origin side.

It seriously does my head in and I’m so glad he’s mentally stronger than I could be to go through it and keep turning up.

Great game from our FB who apparently isn’t a FB despite being able to do things that no other FB can do 🥴

Everything he did today could be done at 6.

Another useless and dumb post to your tally.

You totally missed the point again but I’m glad I’m Rent free in your pea brain.
Love how you come running to have a chop and expose your ignorance

You totally missed the point again but I’m glad I’m Rent free in your pea brain.
Love how you come running to have a chop and expose your ignorance

There is zero point to anything you post.

You make these throw away dumb posts all the time.

It's embarrassing

The fact you respond like your do is embarrassing to yourself. Stop making a goose of yourself.
Rent freee👐

Back