• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

Great game from our FB who apparently isn’t a FB despite being able to do things that no other FB can do 🥴

Oh FFS sake give it a rest.

I am probably Trell's biggest fan and I love seeing him excel after copping so much criticism and it does make you feel a little like saying "I told you so" at times.

But seriously, after a great win do you really feel it's needed to come in and just make snide comments to try and prove yourself right in some way?

Is it that hard to understand and accept that Trell has genius games where he dominates, brain explosions that get him suspended and at times shit games?

Still love him.

I don't get why people can't express a different opinion without having to play my dick is bigger than yours. It's that kind of shit that drags The Pride down.

able to do things that no other FB can do 🥴

It’s a simple point, that you lot have failed to grasp as you come banging ya keyboards 😆😆
And seeing you have missed it and got all precious I’ll remind you that I have been critical of him as well💡💡💡

FACT, he did things in that game no other FB can do. Handle it 👐

It’s a simple point, that you lot have failed to grasp as you come banging ya keyboards 😆😆
And seeing you have missed it and got all precious I’ll remind you that I have been critical of him as well💡💡💡

Great game but what did he do that no other fullback could do?

Get supporters of his club who've been death riding and booing him at games and on social media up and cheering him and fans all over NSW hoping the Christ he gets put back in their Origin side after despising and calling him names all year.

Get supporters of his club who've been death riding and booing him at games and on social media up and cheering him and fans all over NSW hoping the Christ he gets put back in their Origin side after despising and calling him names all year.
I have not been attending games. Bar that.one incident is it regular for souths fans to death ride him at games?

I don't know if I can put it the right way but here goes,
I love the fact that he can just bully his way to a win.
I love it when he makes a break or scores a try because god damnit I just have to make it happen.
While I'm on the subject it was great to see him, after missing that first tackle (a difficult one to make) on Periera, he made sure he wasn't going to miss him again.
For whatever reason (which my feeble footy brain does NOT want to contemplate) he seems to be enjoying his footy at the moment. Something that I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing more of.

And what’s more Mitchell has thoroughly warranted a lot of the criticism that has been levelled at him!🤬

Good morning

Let’s start with his physicality. The top fullbacks he’s compared to Edwards, Tedesco, Walsh, in fact none of them have it. They can’t smash and bully their way through a defense llike he does
last line defense, off breaks, is 2nd to none.with most FBs when someone is in the clear with the FB to beat, they do. Try time. Yesterday he missed one but chopped down 3
kicking. Both bombs and distance. How’s Edwards kicking game going in this respect? Teddy, Turbo, Walsh, Kennedy, Ponga??.
Passing, his passing game is elite. The ball to Tom a perfect example as were others during the game.

Yes, he has flaws, they are well documented & which I agree with but there’s no denying that hes capable of doing things the others can’t

Its rammed down our throats what he doesn’t do compared to others, well yesterday he showed the skill set that others don’t have and that’s the point of my commen that got some knickers in a knot😆

last line defense, off breaks, is 2nd to none.with most FBs when someone is in the clear with the FB to beat, they do. Try time. Yesterday he missed one but chopped down 3
I tell you one fullback who can't do it. Walsh. If you want to get past him just run at him. He is all arms, does not put his body on the line. If you try to go around you he will run you down from behind and get you. Just put a target on his chest and run at him full bore.

Halfway through the season:

9 of 12 games played (3 games suspended)

2nd in NRL for line break assists
5th in NRL for try assists

Leads Souths in tries, tackle breaks and offloads.

Boy can play.
You sure?
I heard he's lazy...
(And when have you ever heard the RL community call out a player for being lazy before the commentary on Latrell. Never...)

You sure?
I heard he's lazy...
(And when have you ever heard the RL community call out a player for being lazy before the commentary on Latrell. Never...)
I also heard he was unfit. Those stats are highly impressive. Jeez, I'll have me some of that unfitness. 😁

Lol. Mitchell has a few good games against the bottom.teams and all is forgiven. That will do me. When he delivers consistently without making silly and lazy errors maybe we can start to celebrate.

The best thing about Trell this year is he has been consistent, if you break down his stats they are spread over all games, not just 2 or 3.

He's having a very good season and thank **** we have him.

Back