• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Seriously Brah, the role has your name all over it. It sounds like a water boy/orange peeler type gig. So it plays right to your skill set.

Only dribblers work for free. Again you’re an experienced and consistent dribbler

And just on knifing. Bud I offer constructive criticism. Knifing is what you do to young genuine NRL players like Moale and Munro.
While being Royce Hunt’s biggest cheerleader and wanting To extend all the plodderoclypse

I get the sneaky suspicion you are actually Ello.

More hero talk😆

you’re banging a computer, arguing with a “dribbler”……..real constructive. Your sole contribution to the club😜

Far easier for you to be a keyboard hero than actually contributing but it keeps your feeble ego fed

Because nobody else wanted him thats why given the salary he is on next year.

I told you long ago he wasn’t the answer at 7 😉
I don't remember ever saying that Lachy would be the answer at #7 and how do you know that no one else wants him? Lachy has said that he is staying for 2025 and it appears that he will take his chances after that and how do you know how much coin he is on given that media speculation is not a reliable source?

Last edited:
Talanoa Penitani?
His sister plays for the sharks too, she’s married to Aaron Gray so there’s a Souths connection
His sister played for Lapa so the young bloke might actually be a Souths junior
Ah that's why a female player came up when I googled the name.......thanks for clearing that up. :)

Back