• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

I’d say that Tass will be the left winger
Yes agree. Unless WB comes up with a better prospect before round 1, which looks unlikely, and until AJ is fit to return. Outside of Jack, Cody and Latrell he will probably enjoy his time at left wing.

Ello needs to get away from the buffet and start watching some footy other than Souths.

Athlete seems to be a word we are scared of

Look in the mirror😆

you’ve been given your chance to get involved , do so, contribute to the club rather than knife it seeing as you think you the guru💡💡💡

Last edited:
Far easier for you to cower behind your keyboard 😜
Seriously Brah, the role has your name all over it. It sounds like a water boy/orange peeler type gig. So it plays right to your skill set.

Only dribblers work for free. Again you’re an experienced and consistent dribbler

And just on knifing. Bud I offer constructive criticism. Knifing is what you do to young genuine NRL players like Moale and Munro.
While being Royce Hunt’s biggest cheerleader and wanting To extend all the plodderoclypse

I get the sneaky suspicion you are actually Ello.

I don't mind tass signing.
I don't think he's reached his ceiling yet. Will be good to see what Wayne can get out of him.

Man. We're all really hoping Wayne kept some magic for us. Couldn't get dolphins there. I hope it's different for us.

Back