• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

I scratch my head with Paulo.

There's obviously talent in there somewhere.

I can only assume that he has confidence issues.
Didn't Wayne bring him here from Broncos. If so, he must have seen something in him. I thought he was ok on our right wing. Scored a few spectacular tries including the moonwalk, a couple of good infield kicks and a few good takes in the air. Had good speed too. Paulo did make a few mistakes though. I thought he needed another couple of years under Wayne. When JD moved him from right wing to the left centre, that was the end of him here.

Didn't Wayne bring him here from Broncos. If so, he must have seen something in him. I thought he was ok on our right wing. Scored a few spectacular tries including the moonwalk, a couple of good infield kicks and a few good takes in the air. Had good speed too. Paulo did make a few mistakes though. I thought he needed another couple of years under Wayne. When JD moved him from right wing to the left centre, that was the end of him here.
He played centre in lower grades, including for us.

Wayne bought him from the Titans lower grades.

When he transitioned from right wing to left centre, he was playing outside Walker. Enough said.

Latest posts

Back