• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

I scratch my head with Paulo.

There's obviously talent in there somewhere.

I can only assume that he has confidence issues.
I seem to recall that after he switched to the Roosters, he played against us and was quite good that day. Maybe his best match for them ... the irony of it all...

When he transitioned from right wing to left centre, he was playing outside Walker. Enough said.

Exactly, Nifty.
Paulo got to play outside the most talented ball player and passer since Cliff Lyons and still couldn’t convert any of his chances. That’s how bad he was👐

5ame at the Chooks. Paulo played amazingly first few games, they gloated, many here gnashed teeth, then he got dropped for doing the same blunders he showed here. Maybe attitude and smugness issues?

He was up and down but serviceable with us until that notoriously bad clanger he had against Penrith. Then his contract basically became untenable

Confidence issues for sure. Always seemed sad or disappointed.

Thought came to my mind while reading this, did we miss braidon burns this year?

Confidence issues for sure. Always seemed sad or disappointed.

Thought came to my mind while reading this, did we miss braidon burns this year?
Yes of the 20 or so players we missed this season he was one. Pity he went but the Cows gave him an opportunity for a top 30 contract. Again another player who played well and scored a try in his first game against us.

Not sure why we have to death ride our players ... Once a Rabbitoh Always a Rabbitoh comes to mind and wonder whether it's really the case. Bottom line is that he has made grade and although not a superstar still has done a lot better than a million others that have tried. I wish Paulo the best and hope he reaches the goals he sets himself.

Not sure why we have to death ride our players ... Once a Rabbitoh Always a Rabbitoh comes to mind and wonder whether it's really the case. Bottom line is that he has made grade and although not a superstar still has done a lot better than a million others that have tried. I wish Paulo the best and hope he reaches the goals he sets himself.
I'm not deathriding the kid.

I was one of the advocates for Jaxon to left centre when we let Dane go. Unfortunately we all know what happened there.

I truly think the kid has talent, and can only put his relative lack of success down to confidence issues.

Latest posts

Back