• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Interesting.......

How amazing , to think we have come from bi planes 100 years ago to a rocket that can go into spac,e then return at supersonic speed and land either in a catching frame or on its legs.

How amazing , to think we have come from bi planes 100 years ago to a rocket that can go into spac,e then return at supersonic speed and land either in a catching frame or on its legs.
My pop was born around 1915 and died aged 93.
Far from being an old fuddy duddy who pined for the good old days, he absolutely marveled at every little bit of progress that happened. Felt so lucky to be alive during the 20th century. He would have loved this.

I guess it shows the people are finally realising Albanese is the bigger flog of the two of them.
I have my views but the general public was split close to 50/50 between the two, but Dutton's Coke can dribble should see him surge to the front.

Thats the thing about getting older, you wonder what comes next, the things we will miss, what will man create in the next 500 years, look at what we have and have seen that was not here for our grandparents, one theory for UFOs is that it is us, ie mankind coming back in time from the future.
One of my grandfathers was in the first world war, the other was taken out of school by his father as a 7 year old in 1909 so he could work and was illiterate all his life, but a fantastic man and honest farmer...
My pop was born around 1915 and died aged 93.
Far from being an old fuddy duddy who pined for the good old days, he absolutely marveled at every little bit of progress that happened. Felt so lucky to be alive during the 20th century. He would have loved this.

Latest posts

Back