• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Confirmed. :)
Is this the first time a player has come out with nearly two years remaining on their contract at a club ? I'm betting he'll try and move on next year. Good riddance to the retirement village game. Maybe now the judiciary will actually start doing their job when this turd fronts them. You'd assume his koala status would now be revoked.

Last edited:
Is this the first time a player has come out with nearly two years remaining on their contract at a club ? I'm betting he'll try and move on next year. Good riddance to the retirement village game. Maybe now the judiciary will actually start doing their job when this turd fronts them. You'd assume his koala status would now be revoked.
Quite possibly; hopefully; yes; yes & yes. 😂

Well currently the lovefest is still happening. I get he could be a great player but honestly they talk like he has been a standout for two years.

Much prefer him in Wallabies colours after he used and abused us. But if he goes well for the Wallabies, then I can start to cheer for him instead of jeer.

Much prefer him in Wallabies colours after he used and abused us. But if he goes well for the Wallabies, then I can start to cheer for him instead of jeer.
Hardly used and abused us.

He came here for money and left when we pulled his offer and wouldn’t agree to his terms

Everyone loves passing judgement on a kid they’ve never met and has personally never came out and made any demands. That was all done by his manager and advisor

Well played by them, they knocked back a million dollar a year from the ARU last year and just earned another $600k a year. For a fullback who can’t kick 😂🤣😂

That aside how many on here have had the responsibility of supporting their family and more than likely half a village from 17 years of age.?

I find it bemusing that people are defending the actions of a person who turned down a $700k p.a offer from the club that nurtured them through the juniors, to sign for hundreds of thousands LESS with their arch enemies - as they would give him 1 year contracts.

The couple of hundred K that he left on the table would’ve helped a bunch of people in his village 🙄.

Our club got this 100% correct. His attitude stunk and we are well shot of him.

And I hope this destabilising, selfish child blows up the Roosters on the way out.

You tell a lot about someone by the way they behave…and Suallii has behaved like a spoilt brat who’s never heard no in his life.

Good riddance to him.

And I hope this destabilising, selfish child blows up the Roosters on the way out.

You tell a lot about someone by the way they behave…and Suallii has behaved like a spoilt brat who’s never heard no in his life.

Good riddance to him.

👏👏👏👏👏

I find it bemusing that people are defending the actions of a person who turned down a $700k p.a offer from the club that nurtured them through the juniors, to sign for hundreds of thousands LESS with their arch enemies - as they would give him 1 year contracts.

The couple of hundred K that he left on the table would’ve helped a bunch of people in his village 🙄.

Good riddance to him.
Great match for the Roosters and even better match for the private school Union pricks !

Hardly used and abused us.

He came here for money and left when we pulled his offer and wouldn’t agree to his terms

Everyone loves passing judgement on a kid they’ve never met and has personally never came out and made any demands. That was all done by his manager and advisor

Well played by them, they knocked back a million dollar a year from the ARU last year and just earned another $600k a year. For a fullback who can’t kick 😂🤣😂

That aside how many on here have had the responsibility of supporting their family and more than likely half a village from 17 years of age.?
He was part of those demands. They felt more adolescent than adult to me. Huge money and annual get out clauses for a kid that had not debuted in 1st grade was ridiculous and they obviously used our club to gain a big contract which they got at the Roosters after we refused to accept such unacceptable terms.

Used and abused. The end!

Latest posts

Back