• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

John Stossel

Progressive organisations??? What would you expect them to say? He seems quite balanced to fair minded people and allows both sides to put their case. ;)
No, he is a biased conservative ****wit. People like him aren't balanced or fair minded. Neither are you.

Why you feel the need to use the social lounge as a vehicle for your personal Right wing crusade is beyond me. You just seem to enjoy trolling fellow Rabbitoh fans. What sort of ******** goes out of their way to do that?
Another thread that will inevitably be locked.

No, he is a biased conservative ****wit. People like him aren't balanced or fair minded. Neither are you.

Why you feel the need to use the social lounge as a vehicle for your personal Right wing crusade is beyond me. Another thread that will inevitably be locked.
He gives both side a say and then lets people make up their own mind and for your information I am in the centre and you are far left.

He gives both side a say and then lets people make up their own mind and for your information I am in the centre and you are far left.
Self reflection is not a strong point for you. You watch Sky for starters, and Stossel is clearly from the Right. Your views stick out like dogs balls. They are far Right Conservative.

Self reflection is not a strong point for you. You watch Sky for starters, and Stossel is clearly from the Right. Your views stick out like dogs balls. They are far Right Conservative.
Why do you have to start an argument every time, if you don't like the thread then don't look in the thread and for your information I have never watched sky news.

Back