• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

John Stossel

Mega, this is a John Stossel thread, can you please start your own thread for the other stuff.
Haha, you posted plenty of off topic stuff in other threads. Suck it up.

If you post videos from a particular political ideology you need to get a balanced view from the other side.

Last edited:
You blokes try to turn everything into a shit fight.
You post propaganda. What do you expect? Everyone just to agree with you? You start a lot of political threads. If you don't like to hear the other side, then don't start these threads. Simple.

It's the social lounge in case you haven't noticed.

You post propaganda. What do you expect? Everyone just to agree with you? You start a lot of political threads. If you don't like to hear the other side, then don't start these threads. Simple.
Watch the video and discuss what's in the video, whether you agree or not and the reasons why instead of attacking me.

Watch the video and discuss what's in the video, whether you agree or not and the reasons why instead of attacking me.
I'm not attacking you. I am simply disagreeing, and as I pointed out you presented many off topic videos in other threads (such as the Sky News thread). You just present the videos without discussion so not sure why you expect anyone to comment on them? I've watched a couple and find him pretty irrelevant to Australia as it all relates to what he thinks is happening in the US. Your last video was about the education system in the US. Who cares?

Last edited:
Back