• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

The leak concerning AJ's clash with the coach over the compliment he gave Latrell, came from a player who was at the meeting. I won't speculate who I think it is.

Mmmm not sure ”speculate” is the right word it may be “project”🫣

I guess he never studied to be a journo or achieved a degree as with many other players who make the jump, as for his relationship with Sam?, i guess loyalty clouded what he said and no it was not the best interview of Solly, but as i said is he really a journo?, either way i would rather listen to him than many other former players, im betting he improves with time.
Funnily Blake used the term media and not journalist. Braith is definitely part of the media. They used the term journalist and not Blake. Then go and try to belittle Blake by laughing at it again last night.

You have your opinion on Braith and that’s fine. Up until a point last year Braith was fine and in fact very complimentary to Souths. However that has changed.

His interview with Blake the other night was embarrassing for himself and showed that he can’t be impartial with the way he was dismissive in everything Blake was saying. This was beyond throwing the tough questions at Blake.

The change had nothing to do with him being a Rooster. It was all to do with Sam and him being loyal to his mate. Yet his loyalty to his mate has thrown him under the bus.

Even last night they were trying to joke about not being a journalist. Braith hasn’t come out of this in the public eye looking good.
Well summarised.

I’d add that he can’t have it both ways.

Can’t claim not to be in the media and then carry on like a “gotcha jurno” trying to trick a CEO of a club that he’s got the shits with.

It blows my mind that we’ve got people on here defending him, when at every turn he’s shat on Souths from a great height.

And that includes throwing “his good mate” Burgess under the bus in the execrable interview.

He’s a double dealing, back stabbing sook of the highest order…and those are his good qualities.

**** him and the horse he rode in on.

Interesting that Anasta trotted out Tugger on 360 last night and threw out a few Dorothy Dixers about juniors 😆
Even funnier, Tugger didn’t pile on like Braith had hoped😆😆😆

Whoa, who are these guys?

That’s a really novel way to blog rugby league tactics.

Good point well made on Mamouzelos’ play… that no one on here talked about. Interesting. :)

I've been talking about it forever and so have people like @yobbo84 and @Bully 😂

Mamo is an actual hooker, he can get us rolling forward.
The video highlights ways he can do it.
But the normal punter won't notice it as they only notice flashy plays.

Cook can't do this, he doesn't have the smarts to do it.

Why mamo should be our number 1 hooker and should play 80.

Jmk if he does sign with us, is brilliant at it.

Whoa, who are these guys?

That’s a really novel way to blog rugby league tactics.

Good point well made on Mamouzelos’ play… that no one on here talked about. Interesting. :)
I've tried talking about it but whoever wrote that is way more articulate than I!

Another interesting one is “The Rugby League Eye Test” on Twitter - more stats based but another good perspective.

Another interesting one is “The Rugby League Eye Test” on Twitter - more stats based but another good perspective.
I f**king hate that guy lol but may be my bias

Talk about paralysis by analysis

Back