• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Jack Wighton

I thought he was excellent tonight and one of our better players last week agsinst the Roosters.

However, the thought did cross my mind that - given our poor start to the season - that we have have seen Wighton partnering Walker in the halves if we had Campbell Graham available to play in the centres.

I thought he was excellent tonight and one of our better players last week agsinst the Roosters.

However, the thought did cross my mind that - given our poor start to the season - that we have have seen Wighton partnering Walker in the halves if we had Campbell Graham available to play in the centres.

Maybe H but I think Tass will go to wing when Grahhm returns

There's leadership qualities in this guy.

Well said Jack.

Great mate Jack Wighton wasn’t in a mood to discuss Mitchell’s actions.

“If you want to ask Latrell questions then you can talk to Trell,” Wighton snapped back.

“I’m here to talk about me and what I can do for the team.

“I am a mate (of his) and a mate protects a mate by not talking about him.”

Wighton needs to be Captain.

Get the weight off Cam, he has enough to do.
I'm more and more keen on the club captain vs match captain model. Splitting the roles.

Cameron Murray is our club captain. Does the media stuff, photo ops, yada yada.

On match day that role falls to someone else (Wighton or whoever). Preferably someone vocal. Murray focusses on his game.

I'm more and more keen on the club captain vs match captain model. Splitting the roles.

Cameron Murray is our club captain. Does the media stuff, photo ops, yada yada.

On match day that role falls to someone else (Wighton or whoever). Preferably someone vocal. Murray focusses on his game.
That's the mindset of the leadership captain group we had earlier in the decade.

I like it.

Wighton needs to be Captain.

Get the weight off Cam, he has enough to do.
I agree for one main reason, he‘s the perfect middle ground between the Cody/Latrell camp, and the hard working Cook/Murray camp.

He seems like a like a guy everyone can get behind. Something I think Reynolds use to bring to this squad.

He’s got that country connection with Cody and Latrell, and the animal work ethic of Cook and Murray.

He says all the right things too.

It would be a delicate manoeuvre taking the C off Murray, so that does need to be considered diplomatically. You don’t need be adding issues at this point.

Mentioned it previously, but 100% agree with Jacky boy taking over the on-field C.

Also agree with whomever suggested Jack as on-field captain, and Cam as club/off-field captain

Mentioned it previously, but 100% agree with Jacky boy taking over the on-field C.

Also agree with whomever suggested Jack as on-field captain, and Cam as club/off-field captain

Thats one extreme…..you’ve got others in here death riding him after never wanting him signed.
Too old toooo slow blah blah blah 🥴

Latest posts

Back