• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Jack Wighton

Great news Old Jack being recalled to SOO our injury list is long enough already.
By the time the comp starts we will be calling on NSW Cup players!

Great news Old Jack being recalled to SOO our injury list is long enough already.
By the time the comp starts we will be calling on NSW Cup players!
Why does that worry you?
Your favourite players is a Cup Player.

He is not a centre, especially in this current team.

I mean if the team was in form and everything was clicking then he could do a job there but he was lost out in sea in defence and barely got the ball in attack.

I had my concerns and was hoping for the best with him playing there.

Can’t agree. He was very strong with the ball set AJ away a few times. Ran nice lines off Cody & Latrell for good yards. Thete we’re good signs there.
worked the ball back well from our own end as well
Got the ball 18 times so that’s not “hardly got the ball”
Got lost a couple of times in defense but first game back, that’s expected

Last edited:
He can be a dominant centre. Has all the tools.

Don't be shocked that the star player, who’s filled that position at Origin, looked a little out to sea playing in a team coached by a guy that is on his last legs.

JD saying ‘he needs to get use to our defensive structure’. Don’t bother Jack, it isn’t going to be here much longer.

When was the last time you heard a Souths player saying something outwardly positive about JD? Like unprompted? Or even prompted?

Can’t agree. He was very strong with the ball set AJ away a few times. Ran nice lines off Cody & Latrell for good yards. Thete we’re good signs there.
worked the ball back well from our own end as well
Got the ball 18 times so that’s not “hardly got the ball”
Got lost a couple of times in defense but first game back, that’s expected

This confirms I'm right if captionsutto disagrees

He can be a dominant centre. Has all the tools.

Don't be shocked that the star player, who’s filled that position at Origin, looked a little out to sea playing in a team coached by a guy that is on his last legs.

JD saying ‘he needs to get use to our defensive structure’. Don’t bother Jack, it isn’t going to be here much longer.

When was the last time you heard a Souths player saying something outwardly positive about JD? Like unprompted? Or even prompted?

I'm saying in this current team he is going to be wasted in that position.

Can't compare NSW with our side now.

If we were a top 4 side or even a top 8 side then it could work.

no guarantee the board will admit mistake and sack JD.

Right now we need him at fullback or at five-eighth.

Back