• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Jack Wighton

He’s made more yards and taken advantage of what’s been laid on for him in 3 games than all the other left centres who we’ve had since Gagai left
Yep 💯.

He’s having a picnic running off Mitchell in particularly. Even in that Warriors game, it was Mitchell that put him away every time. Maybe it was Cody once actually, but you get the point. 🤔

Yep 💯.

He’s having a picnic running off Mitchell in particularly. Even in that Warriors game, it was Mitchell that put him away every time. Maybe it was Cody once actually, but you get the point. 🤔
I’m looking forward to him hopefully giving Munro some ball in a bit of space in coming weeks.

I’m looking forward to him hopefully giving Munro some ball in a bit of space in coming weeks.
Yep. We desperately need some speed on our edges. Will help to convert a few more those breaks hopefully. I can’t wait for Johnston and Munro to both be in the side.

Gray is really quick off the mark too.

Speed and enthusiasm. Just what the doctor ordered.

While its been novel, I’m suprised at how off the cuff the left has been. There doesn’t seem to be any structure at all out there. To an over the top extent.

While its been novel, I’m suprised at how off the cuff the left has been. There doesn’t seem to be any structure at all out there. To an over the top extent.

Its now a 4 prong threat where as last year and the first 3 games this, it’s was only 1
i believe that’s believe that’s been building the last 2…..hindered by the huge turnover error rate in the middle and defense

for sure. Ty will ice some of those chances the Thommo wasn't able to convert
And not fail at taking on the winger beside the touch line and get bundled into touch 🤬
That was a great tackle byTuivasa Shek!

Back