• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

They just showed a section of Gaza on the news, everything destroyed, a man crying his house is rubble and he cant move back there, i have posted that Israel will most likely make much of Gaza uninhabitable , but just when you think of all the poor people affected they also add in the same news item that very soon after the IDF left the area to let the Palestinians return rockets were fired into Israel from that location the IDF had left, Hamas is making it easy for Israel , you just cant have a society and have people lob rockets at you at will..

They just showed a section of Gaza on the news, everything destroyed, a man crying his house is rubble and he cant move back there, i have posted that Israel will most likely make much of Gaza uninhabitable , but just when you think of all the poor people affected they also add in the same news item that very soon after the IDF left the area to let the Palestinians return rockets were fired into Israel from that location the IDF had left, Hamas is making it easy for Israel , you just cant have a society and have people lob rockets at you at will..
I agree with pretty much most of that. Israel shouldn't have to put up with random rockets. You also can't have a society where a significant group of people are oppressed and treated as second class citizens, because of their religion/ethnicity. There are faults on both sides in this. That said, Israel is responsible for the levelling of Gaza and appalling civilian death rate.

Last edited:
What a mess the Palestinians started.
What an even bigger mess the IDF have dragged it out to be.

Apparently it's not just Hamas they want to kill and have issues with, it's Aid Workers, Journos, innocent Palestinians, women, children, Aid Trucks, well, just about anyone except Israelis really.

What an even bigger mess the IDF have dragged it out to be.

Apparently it's not just Hamas they want to kill and have issues with, it's Aid Workers, Journos, innocent Palestinians, women, children, Aid Trucks, well, just about anyone except Israelis really.
The aid workers are feeding hamas.

I agree with pretty much most of that. Israel shouldn't have to put up with random rockets. You also can't have a society where a significant group of people are oppressed and treated as second class citizens, because of their religion/ethnicity. There are faults on both sides in this. That said, Israel is responsible for the levelling of Gaza and appalling civilian death rate.
And the fascist leader Netanyahu is threatening Rafah to get the same treatment.
Where is God?

Breaking news

Washington:
The US and its allies believe major missile or drone strikes by Iran or its proxies against military and government targets in Israel are imminent in what would mark a significant widening of the six-month-old conflict, according to people familiar with the intelligence

Andy how many thousands Jews would Hamas have killed if they had the capacity?, how much compassion for Jews from the general Palestinian population?, not much i bet..

Breaking news

Washington:
The US and its allies believe major missile or drone strikes by Iran or its proxies against military and government targets in Israel are imminent in what would mark a significant widening of the six-month-old conflict, according to people familiar with the intelligence

Buckle up. It’s started with over 300 missiles and drones launched at Israel by Iran

Latest posts

Back