• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

wow, I thought you were better than that. Sorry for even attempting to engage with you

Oh and it shows I was right

Settle down, don't be a Karen.

It wasn't an insult, just a fact. Based on your usual posts I was not in the least surprised you were confused by two very clear comments. You regularly seem to get lost and confused during a thread.

It’s easy to be an attack dog Mags but tell me, what should have been the response of Israel after October 7?

Its a question no one seems to want to answer. Where do you draw the line after those horrendous events occurred on that day🤔
I'd be happy to answer that question, but I haven't been asked.

So my answer is, I have not seen or heard one single person even suggest that Israel don't have a right to retaliate in a military fashion, not one. And the reason why is because according to international laws a country has a right to defend itself.

The problem lies in the brutal and unrelenting fashion in which they are carrying it out, which is basically a form of genocide.

After 7th Oct they have:

Dragged this alleged war on for 6 months.
Have cut power, water and medical supplies from entering gaza.
Will not allow fishing rights, for food, to the Palestinians.
Have restricted the supply of fresh water.
Have attacked medical and educational facilities in Gaza.
Killed international aid workers,
Refused access to food supply trucks.

Killed over 33 thousand Palestians, important to note that in Israels press releases they always refer to them as Palestinians, not Hamas soldiers. 70% of those 33 thousand Palestinians are estimated to be women and children.

They have injured over 72 thousand Palestinians.

They have openly stated "there will be no cease fire", and that even if all hostages are returned they will continue to bomb Palestine.

While Hamas have released most of the hostages, there has not ever been an offer from Israel to release some or all of the so called political prisoners they have falsely imprisoned, all Palestinians according to all international reports.

So, perhaps they could have bombed Palestine relentlessly for say, I don't know, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, maybe a month? At which point they could say we have shown we can beat you easily from a military point of view, so before there are any more deaths now is the time to talk, find a way to return hostages to both sides and put in place a cease fire.

Anyone with half a brain, particularly after reading the points I have outlined above, can see they have over reacted to what happened on 7th Oct.

This is why most of the world and the UN have condemned Israel, this is why there are thousands of Israelis protesting in the streets asking for this to end, this is why our own PM and Foreign Minister have condemned them, this is why there has been talk of war crime charges against them.

Everyone on the planet can see the ****ing obvious.

Oh, apart from you.

You‘ve really got that condescending thing working for you. I note you trot it out when your views are challenged
Oh well, good luck with that

That’s your view,bombing innocent civilians women and children is exactly what would please the Nazis.
A village in France in WW2 was the stage for a resistance fighter to kill a Nazi soldier,the Nazis response was to obliterate the village and its inhabitants.
All that is left is a signpost.
The parallel today is exactly what Netanyahus mob of thugs (IDF)are doing.
And yet still you are ignoring fact?
So you are comparing the Jewish army to the SS divisions?
I suppose you compare the Hamas attack to the French resistance?
I am stunned. I must stay away from this site.

So you are comparing the Jewish army to the SS divisions?
I suppose you compare the Hamas attack to the French resistance?
I am stunned. I must stay away from this site.
This black and white way of looking at this stuns me more. The assumption that anyone concerned with the Israeli response is somehow pro Hamas?

Personally I am pro neither side.

From a military point of view they had zero traditional targets, Hamas hides under hospitals and schools, Israel could have waited till the second coming but Hamas was never coming out to fight, The people of Gaza elected Hamas, more focus should be on Hamas who were supposed to look after its people but is now the cause of the destruction of their country, lets just see if any Arab country takes any refugees, if Albo flings our doors open to taking bulk Palestinian refugees he needs flogging..
I'd be happy to answer that question, but I haven't been asked.

So my answer is, I have not seen or heard one single person even suggest that Israel don't have a right to retaliate in a military fashion, not one. And the reason why is because according to international laws a country has a right to defend itself.

Please do,don’t let me slow you down!
You agreed with all my points which are historically valid and then started your ranting?
The UN is moving to stop Israel from bombing innocent civilians even the U.S. is having second thoughts about their position.
You havent noticed?
Might is right must be your slogan!
NOT MINE!

Last edited:
So you are comparing the Jewish army

The Jewish Army?

I assume you mean the IDF, the members of which are made up of a number of religions, including Sunni Muslim, and also Christians.

Fascism is a serious threat to world peace and security.
Havent you blokes noticed yet?

Latest posts

Back