• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

Given The cries to drag Israel & in particular, Netanyahu to the war crimes courts this is quite a fair point raised in the article

“The terrorists are never taken before international courts, nor is its leadership ever brought to book and held responsible.

As a matter of fact, it is utterly fascinating to examine the lives of Hamas’ so-called “wartime leadership”, living in luxury in Qatar or elsewhere.

Let us consider Ismail Haniyeh and Mousa Abu Marzook.

The question that needs to be asked and answered: are these terrorists poster boys for some in the West, either millionaires or multi-millionaires? Or perhaps billionaires?

And while tens of thousands of Palestinians in Gaza suffer to the extent of living in ruins with no guaranteed sustenance for families, what has the terrorist leadership actually done to mitigate the catastrophe for those Palestinians it supposedly governs?”

USA blocks Palestimes bid to join the UN.
No not China nor is it Russia!
It’s the Evil Empire!😇
Self immolation is all the rage,free matches here folks!

Last edited:
US hands out billions to continue wars in a number of countries.
God Bless America!
Julian Assange on trial by Anglo/US legals?
Why not try Assange under OZ law?

Both sides should be negotiating. A Hamas surrender does not address the issues of why an organisation like Hamas exists in the first place; illegal Israeli land grabs, Palestinian oppression, settler violence, e.t.c.
You have such a black and white way of looking at things.
I can fully understand why Israel and Jews are hyper vigilant against the sort of thing the Nazis did to them in World War 2. The attempted genocide has left a scar that will never heal.
What I can't understand is the lack of compassion from the Israeli government regarding people being displaced from where they live and call home. They were there once.
And now they are both there together.
As you said, why aren't they negotiating?
For both sides to have peace they'll probably have to build a mountain of forgiveness bigger than any group has, but what's the alternative. Endless war and death?
It seems it's easier for some, on both sides, to sacrifice human beings than to sacrifice your pride.
I don't believe in God but if she exists, she won't be judging these people kindly.

Given The cries to drag Israel & in particular, Netanyahu to the war crimes courts this is quite a fair point raised in the article

“The terrorists are never taken before international courts, nor is its leadership ever brought to book and held responsible.

As a matter of fact, it is utterly fascinating to examine the lives of Hamas’ so-called “wartime leadership”, living in luxury in Qatar or elsewhere.

Let us consider Ismail Haniyeh and Mousa Abu Marzook.

The question that needs to be asked and answered: are these terrorists poster boys for some in the West, either millionaires or multi-millionaires? Or perhaps billionaires?

And while tens of thousands of Palestinians in Gaza suffer to the extent of living in ruins with no guaranteed sustenance for families, what has the terrorist leadership actually done to mitigate the catastrophe for those Palestinians it supposedly governs?”
There might be cries for Netanyahu to face war crimes but it won't happen for the same reason those two Palestinians haven't been. Politics.
Interesting to see that they are in Qatar.
The same country that everyone was happy to host a World Cup recently, in stadiums built with slave labour, many who died. It goes on and on doesn't it. Hypocrisy everywhere.
Interesting to see that both of those Palestinians were born in refugee camps after their families were displaced during the 1948 Israeli-Arab war. Don't both sides see that the current strategy of trying to bomb your enemy out of existence just creates more extremists on the other side that can never be bargained with?
Crazy. But it's been going for so long, is there any one or any thing that can stop it? And when it is stopped, will the peace be robust enough to withstand crazy extremists trying to restart the war again?

I can fully understand why Israel and Jews are hyper vigilant against the sort of thing the Nazis did to them in World War 2. The attempted genocide has left a scar that will never heal.
What I can't understand is the lack of compassion from the Israeli government regarding people being displaced from where they live and call home. They were there once.
And now they are both there together.
As you said, why aren't they negotiating?
For both sides to have peace they'll probably have to build a mountain of forgiveness bigger than any group has, but what's the alternative. Endless war and death?
It seems it's easier for some, on both sides, to sacrifice human beings than to sacrifice your pride.
I don't believe in God but if she exists, she won't be judging these people kindly.
It is written that Israel will be brought to it's knees with seemingly no way to survive.........but God will deliver them.

Funny Albo is going to war with Elon Musk re the video of the priest getting stabbed in a terror attack demanding it be shut down but so far i have not heard a peep out of him re the video of the Bondi stabbing, could he be pandering to that large South West Sydney vote, the ones Penny Wong seems desperate to appease by rewarding Hamas, time will tell but it does seem peculiar ..

Funny Albo is going to war with Elon Musk re the video of the priest getting stabbed in a terror attack demanding it be shut down but so far i have not heard a peep out of him re the video of the Bondi stabbing, could he be pandering to that large South West Sydney vote, the ones Penny Wong seems desperate to appease by rewarding Hamas, time will tell but it does seem peculiar ..
I would say that you have hit the nail on the head with that post Bluey. ;)

Miserable joyless fool as usual, cant post any sort of intelligent response so you throw names, im so sorry for your family..
Mindless jerk who doesn’t warrant any sort of reasoning.
Piss off and do the world a favour.
Clown,no one has to put up with your pig ignorant trash!
🤪

Back