• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

Ok so you really believe the Islamic vote is not important to Labor?, how many western Sydney electorates do Labor hold?. you dont think they bend to appease those electorates?, even the blind could see they do..
And you are brave enough to insult people on the internet?, wow my hero.
Mindless jerk who doesn’t warrant any sort of reasoning.
Piss off and do the world a favour.
Clown,no one has to put up with your pig ignorant trash!
🤪

If your going to be a hack for Labor you might like a picture of your fearless leader..
albo.jpeg

Mindless jerk who doesn’t warrant any sort of reasoning.
Piss off and do the world a favour.
Clown,no one has to put up with your pig ignorant trash!
🤪

Funny Albo is going to war with Elon Musk re the video of the priest getting stabbed in a terror attack demanding it be shut down but so far i have not heard a peep out of him re the video of the Bondi stabbing, could he be pandering to that large South West Sydney vote, the ones Penny Wong seems desperate to appease by rewarding Hamas, time will tell but it does seem peculiar ..
I think it's because of a weird mix from politicians, experts and the media saying the priest thing was somehow a terrorist act and the other one wasn't. But in the fair dinkum department most of the clowns who descended on the church were, in my opinion, just a bunch of idiots who love causing trouble. Like, I would love to ask the dope who was jumping on police cars what exactly he thought he was achieving by doing that.
By the way, Albo's "war" with Elon Musk is bipartisan, so I would say that a majority of people agree with him. But like most of the world we live in it's a pretty grey area. For example, how long do you think it would take me/us to find video of the planes crashing into the twin towers on September 11.

Oh i agree 100%, the clowns who were jumping on the police cars did nothing for their cause, welcome to diversity i guess, i was just putting it out there that Albo was going hard on one situation and seemingly turning a blind eye to another, i myself believe in free press so long as graphic scenes are not over the top..
PS. one was classed a terrorist act because it was religiously motivated, the other was a mentally sick person..
I think it's because of a weird mix from politicians, experts and the media saying the priest thing was somehow a terrorist act and the other one wasn't. But in the fair dinkum department most of the clowns who descended on the church were, in my opinion, just a bunch of idiots who love causing trouble. Like, I would love to ask the dope who was jumping on police cars what exactly he thought he was achieving by doing that.
By the way, Albo's "war" with Elon Musk is bipartisan, so I would say that a majority of people agree with him. But like most of the world we live in it's a pretty grey area. For example, how long do you think it would take me/us to find video of the planes crashing into the twin towers on September 11.

Last edited:
Oh i agree 100%, the clowns who were jumping on the police cars did nothing for their cause, welcome to diversity i guess, i was just putting it out there that Albo was going hard on one situation and seemingly turning a blind eye to another, i myself believe in free press so long as graphic scenes are not over the top..
PS. one was classed a terrorist act because it was religiously motivated, the other was a mentally sick person..
Fair enough mate and it would be interesting to see where and when the diverse views of the two attacks happened. Did it start with Albo, or someone else in politics, the media? Where? And while I can't say where exactly I stand with the two attacks, my impression is the old "terrorism" tag is attached in a lot of instances where it shouldn't be. Sometimes to attack, someti es to protect. But, we're humans, and whenever you find humans, you'll find politics. And whilst I make no secret that I'm left of centre, politics suck.
Left politics suck, right politics suck, and extremists? Well, they really suck!

The Bondi attacker had schizophrenia , over the years ive seen many cases of people with that illness killing their own parents ect, truly a tragic sad illness and damn scary for the family as well, and i was left of centre till i hit 40 i think, still a huge advocate for workers rights, enjoy the game tonight if you can..
Fair enough mate and it would be interesting to see where and when the diverse views of the two attacks happened. Did it start with Albo, or someone else in politics, the media? Where? And while I can't say where exactly I stand with the two attacks, my impression is the old "terrorism" tag is attached in a lot of instances where it shouldn't be. Sometimes to attack, someti es to protect. But, we're humans, and whenever you find humans, you'll find politics. And whilst I make no secret that I'm left of centre, politics suck.
Left politics suck, right politics suck, and extremists? Well, they really suck!

The Bondi attacker had schizophrenia , over the years ive seen many cases of people with that illness killing their own parents ect, truly a tragic sad illness and damn scary for the family as well, and i was left of centre till i hit 40 i think, still a huge advocate for workers rights, enjoy the game tonight if you can..
Thanks mate, and mental illness is a tragedy.
My ex wife had a mental breakdown (my description) that resulted in her having bi-polar disorder about a month after our son was born (he's 18 now).
She liked a drink but I didn't realise how much until her breakdown. I lasted 5 years before we divorced. She never managed her illness. How could she? It's like asking someone with a broken leg to run a marathon to get cured. Not wanting any sympathy just agreeing with you re mental health.
I don't really know how to describe it properly but can I say I enjoy? your political views. They aren't mine, but they're not extreme. And we need to have our views challenged. Constantly.
We're not right all the time, but as long as you, and I, hopefully, live in the gray world, where it's not black and white, we're in a good place.

Oh Kent, i can imagine what you went through, my first wife was a sociopath , no cure and no help for that condition, just a trail of victims who can never understand the lack of empathy or caring, i ended up with custody of our kids, did a good job and ended up a good cook i could write a very long sad book , but i am just glad its behind me, now onto the game to cheer us up lol...
Thanks mate, and mental illness is a tragedy.
My ex wife had a mental breakdown (my description) that resulted in her having bi-polar disorder about a month after our son was born (he's 18 now).
She liked a drink but I didn't realise how much until her breakdown. I lasted 5 years before we divorced. She never managed her illness. How could she? It's like asking someone with a broken leg to run a marathon to get cured. Not wanting any sympathy just agreeing with you re mental health.
I don't really know how to describe it properly but can I say I enjoy? your political views. They aren't mine, but they're not extreme. And we need to have our views challenged. Constantly.
We're not right all the time, but as long as you, and I, hopefully, live in the gray world, where it's not black and white, we're in a good place.

Oh Kent, i can imagine what you went through, my first wife was a sociopath , no cure and no help for that condition, just a trail of victims who can never understand the lack of empathy or caring, i ended up with custody of our kids, did a good job and ended up a good cook i could write a very long sad book , but i am just glad its behind me, now onto the game to cheer us up lol...
Yeah it's just sad isn't it mate. For everyone involved. And we, unfortunately, are the good stories to come out of it.
PS I'll see your good cooking and raise it :)
Do we have a cooking thread :unsure:

You have to wonder what our young people are taught in universities , truly sick to support Hamas and its terror.
#############################
https://www.news.com.au/national/po...t/news-story/83a58d2003e1ffeb7c8ebc71682cfab6

Australian National University protesters declare ‘unconditional support’ for Hamas​

https://www.news.com.au/finance/mon...f/news-story/1b5083bf03d734253aaaff429c200753

Student organisers of an anti-Israel protest camp at the Australian National University have declared that Hamas “deserve our unconditional support” while saying they “do not condemn” the October 7 terror attacks.
Around 40 students camped out on the ANU’s Kambri Lawn on Monday night as part of a protest led by the ANU Students’ Association (ANUSA).
Organisers of encampment, which mirrors similar scenes at other western universities, are calling on the ANU to divest from weapons manufacturers as well as cut ties with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and all similar Israeli institutions.
Two of the organisers, Beatrice Tucker and Luke Harrison, spoke to ABC Radio Canberra on Tuesday when Drive host Ross Solly repeatedly pressed them to condemn Hamas, which is formally listed as a terrorist organisation by the Australian government.
“You’ve obviously got a very strong message you want to send to Israel — what message would you send to Hamas?” Solly asked.
“To Hamas?” Ms Tucker said.
“This is a very common question the media often throws at pro-Palestine activists regarding Hamas, which I would like to address because it’s seen as a bit of a scapegoat … if you kind of have to condemn Hamas or talk about Hamas, it’s a distraction from the issue at hand which is actually there’s a genocide going on.”

Netanyahu mass murderer,aided by old Joe.
Netanyahu squealing about anti semitic attacks.
Accepts no responsibility,dingo like some of you miserable excuses for manhood in this thread!
Students rebelling in US unis about Palestine.Not all Americans are stupid it’s a repeat of the Vietnam barbarism!

Latest posts

Back